Overworking

Yerim had a well known habit to overwork herself.

At first it was purely normal for the entire group, since everybody was constantly stressed about songs, choreography, and overall quality of everything they put out for the group.

Until they noticed how Yerim wouldn't come home for nights straight.

She commonly pulls all nighters at the bighit building only informing the boys with a simple text.

She would either be in her office producing music, or in the studio coming up with choreography.

She was a big part of the choreography making in bighit and had to deal with being a producer along with the other boys, so she constantly had a lot on her plate.

The boys were preparing for their next comeback and everyone was on edge.

Everyone had been working on something different and barely spoke to each other. They were always going in and out of the dorms not minding anyone's existence having their mind set on the album.

Yerim had a song she needed to finish and choreography she wanted to input, and was rushing herself to do so.

It had been one of those nights where she went to her studio and finished up her song writing.

She then headed to the studio where she was gonna finish her input of the choreography.

She went inside the studio at 2 pm, and ended up staying there for hours straight.

She needed coffee and went to take a 20 minute break in bighits break room, and go over the choreo she recorded.

She took all her stuff and drank her coffee while critiquing her previous work.

She set her phone to do not disturb, and to not receive text notifications also not receiving calls.

She informed Jin of where she was.

Or so she thought.

Back at the dorms:

"She's not answering to me either."

"I'm gonna ask Namjoon to tell her to call me, she ALWAYS texts me before she stays there overnight." Jin informs the maknae.

"Maybe she just forgot, don't worry too much."

Jin ended up waking up all the boys, besides Yoongi and Namjoon, from his worrying of Yeri not coming home.

"Kooks right Jin," Jimin contributed from his place on the couch, "She most likely forgot."

Jin now has his ear to his phone ignoring everything the boys had tried to convince him.

"Hello?"

"Can you go to Yerim in the practice room and tell her to call me." Jin states, immediately getting to the point.

"Is she not answering her calls?" Namjoon questions.

"No she's not even thought I texted her 10 times and called her 4 times!"

Namjoon yawned through the phone. "I'll go and tell her."

Namjoon was forced to stop what he was doing and go look for the girl.

He checked her studio and she wasn't there, so the the only place else she would be was the practice room.

He went to her usual practice room and turned on the light only to find nobody there.

His eyes slightly widened and he gained more consciousness out of the sudden worry.