Predebut pt.2

Also not spell checked or grammar checked big oof

Yerim and the boys had been in dance practice preparing for their debut.

On this particular day Hobi and Yerim took the lead for the practice.

They got in the studio early and prepared to teach it to all of the boys.

The song was more of their dance style hence why Jimin wasn't helping out. But that only gave him another reason to be closer to Yerim so he most likely wouldn't have done it either way.

All of the boys came in and started stretching as Hobi and Yerim were having a small chitchat. Jimin was throwing her occasional rude glances which she could definitely see but didn't mind.

The dancers decided Hobi would lead in teaching them the choreo while Yerim would be helping out each of the individual boys.

So far the choreography had been going great until one part almost all of them were struggling on.

Yerim was next to Tae and helped him angle his foot right since he was having trouble.

"Thanks Yerim, I really couldn't figure that out, it's so confusing."

She lightly chuckled, "It's cool, Just get used to your foot turning right and not left."

They went over it again and surprisingly Jimin had been struggling and Hobi didn't seem to notice. Since they started dance practice Hobi had been the one correcting Jimin since he knew that he didn't like Yerim and didn't want them to start fighting.

So she had been forced to attempt and correct him.

"Jimin it's one two three four, not one two three and four." She informed him while demonstrating the moves.

"I don't need your help." , he barked.

Not wanting to start any trouble she backed away and didn't bother him again.

Until they went over the counts again and Jimin placed his foot directly behind Yerim's making her trip.

All the boys rushed to her aid but before they could reach her she looked up to Jimin and started yelling.

"What the hell is your problem!"

"Your the problem! Your gonna ruin our reputation as a group, you don't belong here!"

Everyone looked at Jimin with a rage in his eyes they hadn't seen before.

Yerim immediately stood up with the same fire in her eyes and fired back at him.

"I don't know who you think your are, but i'm staying in this group whether you like or not! So stop whining like a baby and either leave or let us get through this practice!"

Jimin stared at her with shock in his eyes, not expecting her to fire back in such a harsh way.
All the other members were also extremely surprised while Yoongi was giggling to himself.

Yerim was already pissed off and tired and wanted to get over with practice. She looked around at everyone in the room.

"Come on, let's continue practice!"

Nobody questioned her and everybody went back to their positions.

Jimin eyed her and gave her dirty looks multiple times but she truly didn't give a shit out of pure exhaustion.

————————————————————————

"What were you thinking?! You obviously saw what she said, she's not gonna leave anytime soon!"