She knew they weren't doing anything that important anyways.

She searched up the song and found a lyric video.

"This must be a pre-debut song."

She turns it on and watches the screen to read the lyrics.

'Just give me a hug, just give me a hug.'

She chuckles, "Namjoon I'm gonna make fun of you so much for this"

'Take it off now girl, just take it off ( i'm a master baby with your bra)'

Yerim's instantly went into a 'what the fuck' face and her hand went over her mouth in awe.

"Take it off now girl, just take it off ( I can help you slide those panties off)"

Her eyes went even wider than before at the lyrics she was reading.

"whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhywhywhywhy."

"Just dim the lights (Imma beat that pussy like you never ever felt before)"

The video ended.

Yerim stood there, in the middle of the room, staring at the black screen, in the same position she held for the entire song.

She took a deep breathe.

"AHHHHHHH!"

She stopped screaming and dropped her hand with the phone in it and stared at the wall.

"What's going on?"

"Are you okay?

"What happened?"

She stared at the wall for 7 more seconds then looked up to 4 of the boys in the doorway. She saw Namjoon and they made eye contact.

"AHHH!" She screamed once again.

"Yerim...are you okay?" Hobi asks.

Yerim pointed at Namjoon and screeched once again.

"AH."

Everyone looked at him and looked back at Yerim who was now holding her phone up to show them what she has to see with her own innocent eyes.

Taehyung grabbed the phone and restarted the video to see what she saw.

Everyone saw at the top of the lyric vid a picture of Namjoon.

"Expensive Girl?" Jungkook read in an accent.

Namjoon snatched the phone in realization and Yerim stood there looking at him with a disgusted face.

Everyone stared at Namjoon for an explanation.

Namjoon started stuttering at being out on the spot and eventually Yerim took over.

"Yeah yeah, I really don't care about your explanation just get out so I can clean you pervert."

She started showing everyone out and closing the door forcing them out.

"I-I'm not a pervert!" Namjoon defends while being pushed by the door.

Yerim answers with a strained voice at having to push 5 people against a door. "Yeah yeah I get it just leave please."

Once she pushes everyone into the hallway, she lays on her bed and takes a minute to recuperate herself.

Her and Namjoon didn't talk for a week after that incident.

————————————————————————
Sorry for being gone for so long 😖. Missed this book tbh.