"Boy— being all loud and shit." Laughed Armani as she joined into the singing.

"Dang mama! You can singgg." Rah said. "I'm finna put you on tik tok, you finna go viral." Rah pulled out his iPhone XR and pointed it at her.

"Boy you better get that shit out my face." Laughed Armani as she blocked the phone with one hand and focused on the road.

"No ma'am, what y'all females be sayin? Sang it sussss." He said in his "girl" voice. "Do it booo."

"Boy take your goofy ass onnnn." Armani said as she turned into the mall parking garage.

"Man you difficult, imma get you one of these days just watch." He said as he turned back out the window. "Dang we already here."

"Yes we already here, Say dont Rah be annoying." Armani looked back at him chilling awake in his car seat.

Say baby talked in response until eventually one of them sounded close enough to a yea.

"See Say said you annoying." Armani grabbed her bag as she got out and went to the back to get Savior out.

"He ain't say I was annoying." Rah waved Armani off. "Y'all grown folks always lying."

"I asked him and he said yeah." Armani argued.

"That boy ain't say no yeah." Rah playfully mean mugged.

"So what he say then?" Armani asked raising her eyebrow. "Open the trunk and get his stroller out."

"He said whea." Rah said as he opened the trunk and pulled out one of Savior's strollers.

"He ain't say no whea, he most definitely said yeah." Armani rolled her eyes as she laid Savior down in his seat.

"See you be lyinggg." Rah smacked his teeth.

"Hurry up and get ya stuff lil boy, I don't got all day." Armani playfully mushed his head as they walked inside the Burlington and out into the mall area.

The two made their way down to true religion and the minute they stepped foot in the store, Rah began shopping and looking around.

"Mani this hoodie cleannn." Rah said as he held up a red and white true religion hoodie.

"What's so clean about it?" Armani looked confused thinking it was basic. "How much is it?"

He looked at the price and then placed it back on the rack. "Nevermind." He mumbled.

Armani observed his facial expressions and could tell he really wanted the hoodie. She bit her lip in contemplation and looked at Say who seemingly shrugged.

"Boy I asked you how much it was, not to put it back." Armani said.

"It's on sale for $70." He lowly said.

"If I get it you better wear it Raseem." Armani said making his face light up.

" I will." He smiled. "My momma normally get my clothes from Salvation Army, them niggas in Chicago used to be on my ass."