chapter fifty-eight

Start from the beginning

Key then got out his car slowly creeping from behind Terrance. He got his gun from his waistband then quickly put Terrance in a chokehold while pointing the gun to his head.

Kyra watched in the car as everything happened in absolute fear of both Key and Juice's life.

She's never experienced anything like this before, no wonder Juice kept her a secret.

"You have no reason ta be doing this— Deon is dead, you didn't even get your cut on this job patna. You lost just accept it" Key said as Terrance struggled to breathe.

"I'm doing this for me. Y'all were going to kill me anyway, so I took matters into my own hands and decided to do it first" Terrance said.

"Well you obviously didn't plan that out pretty good huh?" Juice said with a smirk.

"You just ruined my girl fuckin birthday I should beat yo fuckin ass. She probably up there thinking i'm dead foolin wit yo ass" Key said then popped him in the head with the gun making him fall to the floor.

Juice kicked Terrence's gun out of his hand then looked around seeing cameras.

"I called the crew to come get this nigga. We can't be getting caught like this" Juice muttered to Key.

On cue they pulled up parking next to Juice and Key. Terrance scoffed as they picked him up putting him in the van.

Juice let out a breath of relief then him and Key shared a bro hug. "That was close mane" Juice said and Key nodded.

"Preciate the help, i'm finna head back up. Call me if you need sum" Key said then they dapped each other up walking separate ways.

-

"Oh my god you're okay" Sydnee said as soon as the door opened. Key smiled as they hugged for what seemed like ever.

They shared a kiss then stared at each other before kissing again.

"You finna make that water get cold" Key said and she looked back at the tub. She put her hands on his chest smiling.

"You getting in with me?" she asked and he smirked.

"Of course I am" he said kissing her again making her smile.

They stripped out of their clothes and let the warm water hit their bodies. Brent Faiyaz played through the small speaker beside the tub. They laughed, told jokes, bathed each other & kissed till they finally got out.

Sydnee dried off then began putting on lotion meanwhile Key just watched. Sydnee turned around locking eye contact with him. She smirked and he licked his bottom lip.

"C'mere" he mumbled and she slowly walked over to him. Key placed small kisses all over her body and she watched.

Sydnee looked down at him as he started getting closer to her box. He stuck his two fingers inside of her playing with her before pulling them out.

Key spread her legs kissing her lower lips before licking her wet pussy.

"Ahh" Sydnee moaned while putting her hands on his head moving it around herself.

Key was eating her out like he never had done before. She arched her back feeling her orgasm coming. He licked it all up before kissing her again.

Key grabbed his dick aligning himself at her entrance, he slowly made his way inside of her making her gasp.

He bit his bottom lip as he took his time giving her deep slow strokes. Her sexual faces made him even more turned on.

"Mmm" Sydnee moaned while taking the strokes as they got deeper and deeper.

He grabbed her legs bending it backwards watching as she gasped, moaned then bit her lip.

"Oh fuck" Sydnee moaned grasping onto his back as he did his thing. Key felt Sydnee's walls tighten up on his dick making him grunt.

"Fuck, Sydnee stop that shit" he said but she couldn't help it.

"I can'tttt" she cried feeling herself cum. She continued to scratch his back as he pounded himself into her repeatedly.

"Sydnee I told you to stop" he grunted again nutting in her. Sydnee bit her lip then brought him into a kiss.

_______________________________

y'all are spoiled 🤚🏽.

& y'all go apologize to my girl Drea , cause it was Terrance this whole time 🕺🏽.