24: Destruction Pt. 1

(New Chapter!! I apologise for the delay in this one. I didn't realise finishing Persona 5 Royal would be so devastating xD It actually hindered my progress on this chapter for a few days.
Besides that, this chapter may be confusing! I wanted you to experience many points of view and different sections of time for this fight, as I am setting up for some very specific situations to occur ;")

But fear not. Chapter 25 will be out soon, and it'll wrap everything up for us ;3

Finally! Just one last note. This chapter is absolutely rated mature. Anyone who wanted more smut, I got you xD )

----------------------------------

Dark Sun

You shone like a threat

Waiting

to strike

Dark Sun

But somehow you fed

My hunger for a life

Not ruled by your night

--------------------------------------------

(Akechi P.O.V)

I still wanted it.

Control, manipulation, the ability to squeeze something so tight, it slipped through my fingers and perished.

But why? I had snuffed out the lives of so many, and Shido was my final mission. It was over, I was done.

Yet, as I walked up the stairs quietly behind Ren, the two of us soaking from the rain, my heart still yearned for more.

I wanted control.

I needed control.

Before I knew it, I was in the attic of LeBlanc. Nothing mattered to me except the itch I needed so desperately to relieve. I clenched my fist as I stared relentlessly at Ren, trying to will the dark side of my mind not to do this.

But I couldn't. The ache was so desperate.

Without even a moment of clarity in my head, I grabbed him and pulled him to me, planting a bruising kiss on his lips. In one fell swoop I shoved him backwards and we both toppled to the floor.

"Akech---i--" Ren gasped into my mouth, but I intensified the kiss to keep him quiet.

I wasn't thinking as I began pulling off his shirt and pants.

-------------------------------------------

(Ren's P.O.V)

"Ahhhh~~~"

It was as if he was on autopilot. His touch was rough, his body language was irritated. He hardly looked at me.

I knew what he was holding back, but it was so gravely personal for him, I was convinced he wouldn't speak a word about it. Even if I asked.

This was the only way he could show me how truly volatile his emotions were.

With a heavy grunt, he plunged deeper inside; my head craning back in both pleasure and pain as I breathed a soft gasp. In seconds he pulled back and rocked into me again; I was gritting my teeth as my eyes rolled into the back of my skull.

I had never felt so much passion inside of so much torment.

My mind was in limbo; at the edge of a knife. So close to breaking skin, but just as close to pulling away.