What's Next?

Hello, hello! Battle of the Bands!

So, there you have it! Honestly, this was a lot of fun to write! I don't know why it was, it just was.

BUT!

It doesn't compare to the fun I've had writing this next story I have the pleasure of sharing with you. So, you might be asking yourself, 'what's next, Elliott?' Well, I'll tell ya!

It's a Logicality and it's called Monarchy!

"Prince Logan, soon to be king, is in desperate need of a partner before the full blue moon, which he will be married under the light of. After begging his mother for a groom instead of a bride, she takes matters into her own hands. As Logan's chosen husband and the prince get closer, will the boy want to return home after everything he's been through, or will his love beg him to stay?"

I'm so excited for you guys to see it! I love what I have planned for this story so much, and I hope you guys will love it too!

But, as my senior year is about to begin, I need to take a step back from Wattpad to focus on school. So, Monarchy's first upload will be tomorrow, Sunday, August 9th and it will be updated every Sunday. Will that schedule change? I don't know! But if it does, it will more than likely be in your favor.

Anyway though, yeah! Tomorrow! I'm super excited :D

But, I'll see you all there!

Until then,

-Elliott Green