Chapter 2: A New Journey

Warnings: Exhibitionism, unprotected sex, cursing, you guys fuck in a forest basically.

Your father was sending you away from the castle. 

Not as a punishment, but rather a top-secret mission. 

You were supposed to travel around the kingdom, find the four rumored dragons that appeared in the legend. They were supposed to lend you their support in restoring order to the chaotic tribes that made up Kouka if an era of peace was ever to enter the land.

King Il was insistent that Hak leave with you. The priest, Ik-soo, foretold that you wouldn't survive if he wasn't by your side. Yoon, the priest's adopted son, had of course rolled his eyes, finding it all very dramatic, but didn't vocalize his doubts knowing that the clumsy priest had been proven to be right on more than one occasion. 

There was only one thing that remained murky. The legend had mentioned something about a bond between the dragons and the fated princess, and told of a special kind of connection they would have once they come in contact with one another, but it wasn't specified. 

So, you were going in blind and hoping for the best. 

Yoon had prepared you with all the necessities you would need on your travels, including a special tea that would prevent you from getting pregnant. Your cheeks colored as he handed it to you with a roll of his eyes.

"You know, the whole castle can hear you two when you go at it." He said bluntly and you flushed even further.

"Well then, it's a good thing they all know she's mine." Hak appeared out of nowhere, plucking the container from his hands. "Have you got another one? She's going to need it."

The self-proclaimed pretty boy genius blushed crazily at the implication and rushed off to find some more while you smacked your bodyguard's chest.

Once you had everything, you bid goodbye to your father and left Hiryuu castle armed with your limited knowledge, combat skills and trusty guard. 

Oh, and a horse.

Aware of how minimalist you both needed to be when on your journey, you had opted to wear the simplest of commoner's garb so you didn't stand out. Which didn't include underwear.

And that brought you to now.

"Princess," Hak groaned as he swiped his tongue over your puffy folds coated with your arousal. "You're soaking my fingers."

He had quickly found that out after riding for awhile, because you kept biting your lip every time the horse's gait changed. His hand had crept around your waist and dipped lower. Cursing when he finally found the source of your discomfort, he stopped the horse and took you deeper into the woods.

Mewling, you tilted your head up, silently begging for him to kiss you. He chuckled darkly, pushing a lock of hair behind your ear and capturing your lips with his.

You moved together in sync, whining as he peppered kisses along your jaw, down your neck until he reached your collar bone. 

You were positioned at the base of an enormous tree, with your knees pressed up to your shoulders, exposed pussy in the air. 

You had never seen Hak's eyes so dark when they landed on your sopping wet center.

"Hak, hhngh..." If anyone were to see you, you would be mortified, but right now all you could concentrate on was how good his tongue felt massaging your inner walls. "Please, don't tease me."

"What's the magic word, Princess." He smirked, pumping a finger in and out of your entrance as you struggled to speak. 

"F-Fuck..."