Chapter Nine - Plot Twist

Comenzar desde el principio

“Savan, I don’t know if I would be comfortable with this right now though, just the thought of it makes me feel awkward, I wear my emotions on my face.  This isn’t going to work,” Amee retaliated.

“I didn’t want to play this card but I guess I am going to have to,” Savan said as he stood up to look at her.

“What card,” Amee asked suspiciously.

“The, I- know – more – about – music – than - you, card” Savan said matter of factly.

“What,” Amee asked confused.

“Who in this room has been in this industry the longest?” Savan asked.

“You,” Amee said realizing where this was going.

“Who has worked the most with the X-Factor,” Savan asked.

“You,” Amee answered getting annoyed and rolling her eyes.

  “Who was…,” Savan started to say when Amee interrupted him and said, “YOU! Clearly I can’t convince you otherwise, so let’s get this thing started.”

“That the attitude I was looking for,” Savan said with a smile.

“What did you have in mind Savan,” Amee asked taking a sip of her tea.

“Guess,” Savan said with a playful smile.

“What, is it Paris?” Amee guessed sarcastically and rolled her eyes and then looked back up at him.  Savan was looking back at her smiling.

“Savan no,” Amee said and repeated as Savan smiled and nodded.

“No, No, No, No, NO,” Amee repeated and looked back at a nodding Savan

*Five Hours Later*

“Ouu la la la la la la,” Amee ended her song. ‘I can’t believe he talked me into this.’ Amee thought of her ridiculous ending pose.

“Well that was good,” Savan said very uncertainly.

“Savan, I sucked and you know it,” Amee said sitting down on the stage.

“Kid, I know for a fact, that you can practice this and be amazing,” Savan said reassuring Amee of her talents.

“Yeah, I know,” Amee said as she looked at the ground.

“Alright, go to the practice room and practice your butt off, I have to meet with Mikey and Natalia and help them.  As soon as I am done with that, we can go get some dinner,” Savan said as he pushed Amee towards the door.

“Yes sir,” Amee said as she walked through the door giving Savan a salute.

Amee was in the room next door practicing her song all the while thinking of the ridicule she would face as soon as she got home.  All off a sudden there was a loud noise coming from the room next door.  She ran over to see what all the commotion was about, to find Natalia on the ground yelling at Mikey.

“What happened, is everyone okay,” Amee asked as she rushed to help Natalia off the floor.

“Woah, Natalia relax, it was an accident,” Savan said looking at Mikey’s face that turned fifty shades of red. 

“We’ve been practicing for a week, how do you still forget to catch me, HOW?!?! You idiot,” Natalia yelled at Mikey.  She continued to swear her way out the room and to the medic.

“I am going to follow her,” Mikey said as he started walking out of the room

“I don’t think you are the one who she wants to see right now babe,” Amee stopped Mikey.