Chapter Seven - What's it Gonna be Rey?

Chapter Seven – What's it gonna be Rey?

Olly woke Amee, “Rise and shine sleepy head.”

Amee woke up looking groggy and confused, “What the hell are you doing here?”

“What in my own house,” Olly asked equally confused.

 Amee rubbed her eyes and sat straight up, she was in her room in her brother’s house.  She called it her escape room so that whenever she didn’t want to stay home, or she would come home late, she would escape the scolding and punishment by staying at Olly’s house. “I am supposed to be in England,” she said when she looked around the room.

Olly gave her a funny look and asked, “England? Why on earth would you be there?”

“Because, I moved there to go to Oxford, is any of this making sense,” Amee said returning the look. ‘Well he finally did it, he stole some drugs from the hospital,’ Amee reasoned with herself when the situation didn’t make sense.

“Wait, you already decided on Oxford? When did that happen and why didn’t you tell me,” Olly interrogated.

“Already decided what are you talking about, remember how I did x-factor, and you covered for me with mom and dad.  I had just my singing boot camp when One Direction came in to hear me sing,” Amee said really fast when her very pregnant sister-in law walked in. “Wait, you are already pregnant again, didn’t you just have Jaden,” Amee asked even more confused.

“Just because I’m fat, doesn’t mean I am pregnant,” Jazz said as she ran out of the room with her tummy jiggling.

“Amee! That was extrememly rude,” Olly yelled.

“Wait, where’s Jaden,” Amee asked.

“Who the heck is Jaden. Are you on drugs,” Olly asked suddenly getting suspicious.

“I knew I shouldn’t have let you go to that party,” Olly said as he grabbed what looked like a very small flashlight out of thin air and drew it across her face and said, “no you’re not high.”

“Well I could have told you that,” Reyna said suddenly appearing from the window.

“Rey what are you doing here,” Amee asked while thinking. ‘This day just gets more and more confusing.’

“Amee, Amee, Amee, Amee,” Olly and Reyna seemed to be chanting together and her alarm clock was going off on her table but she couldn’t seem to shut it off no matter how many times she banged.

“Stop,” she said to the both of them.  When Amee looked back up at them, Jazz was there too and they were all reaching to choke her.

“Sometimes druggies but pills in their throat so that no one can detect them, lets sqeeze her throat and see what happens,” Jazz said as she walked over to her.

“No stop!” Amee screamed awake. She sat straight up in her bed and looked around her surrounding and saw Ivy shaking her awake and finally turning off her alarm.

“Where am I,” Amee asked.

“In my house,” Ivy replied with a smile. Amee looked around at her surroundings trying to get a grip of reality.

She saw that she was in her room back at her aunt’s house.  The light was shining brightly through the now open curtains. ‘There is a god! It wasn’t all a dream,’ Amee thought to herself.

Amee sat with her face in her hands and when Ivy came over to grab something off of the bed side table, Amee grabbed her and looked deeply into her eyes.  “Tell me that I auditioned for the x-factor,” Amee said.