The Sequel is coming!

Hello my readers! I am here to say that I am in the process of finally making the sequel! It is called Wind Runner, I have the prologue written, but I want a few chapters written before I publish the book. The book won't be about Liberty and Seth, although they will be there, it just won't be about them.
Here is the description;

She was born with the wind running strongly through her veins.
Though no one knew just how strongly.
Ryder Parker was the oldest of three. Being born first meant that she would become leader of the BlueGrass herd after her father; Seth Parker. But being born blind meant no one believed she could ever handle leadership. Constantly bullied by peers, and babied by her family, and now a neighboring herd's alpha wants her to marry him, it all become too much and Ryder finally gives in to the wind's urges and runs away. Along the way she meets amazing friends who help Ryder in her journey, enemies who test her strength and courage, and one person she thought she'd never meet.
Read about Ryder's remarkable journey to find her true self and discover what it really means to be strong.

I will update on here when I publish the sequel, to let y'all know.
Thank y'all so much for y'all's support and praise of The Lost Shifter! Peace my little readers!