Chapter Twenty-Two

-----Seth-----
I watched as my beautiful Liberty looked back and forth between her two worlds. I wanted to help her. But I could not. I could only be here. She was beautiful. Her dappled black and silver coat was velvety smooth. Her beautiful, dark head was held high. Proud even in uncertainty. Her long black and red tail brushed the ground and floated around her whenever she moved. Her fine, dark legs carried her far. Her eyes, how I loved her different eyes. Her crystal blue eye and her warm brown eye. She was different, she was beautiful. And I loved her to pieces.
If she left, I would not hold her back. If she stayed, I would be the happiest man on Earth. Either way, I supported her.
She tipped her head up towards the moon, her eyes closed. I watched anxiously.
She opened her eyes, then took two steps forwards, and reared, the moon glinted beautifully on her. Then in a beautiful, graceful spin, still on her hind legs, she spun around to face me. She dropped down, her neck arched. She touched noses to me.
And with a playful nip, she wrapped her neck around mine.
Come on Seth, it's 3 am, I'm tired.
....I love you Liberty.
I love you too Seth.

A/N: It is done! I loved writing this story and I love seeing how many people read it. It's up to y'all if you want a sequel. Thanks so much for reading!!!