Chapter Twelve- Liberty

School started in two weeks. I groaned and stirred my chocolate milk.

Seth came up to the kitchen, shirtless with grey sweatpants on, looking a little worried. I looked over at him and when he saw me he visibly relaxed and hurried over. He buried his face in the nape of my neck and took a deep breath. I shrugged my shoulder and he looked up. I smiled and kissed him. He put his hands on my waist pulling me closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our kiss was passionate and deep. I pulled away and leaned against him. He pouted a bit.

"So what do you want to do today Lib?"

"I just want to lay in bed all day with you."

I watched his reaction. He smirked at me then scooped me up bridal style. I giggled as he carried me to our room. He dumped me into the bed and jumped on next to me. I smiled as he lay down next to me. He pulled me onto his lap and I straddled him. He lay there looking up at me with a smile. I blushed and he did a small smirk and sat up. I leaned forwards and kissed him. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and pulled me close. I pulled away and lay my head on his shoulder. He pouted. I smiled up at him. He wanted me, but I wasn't quite ready. But he never pressured me. He was always a gentleman. I loved him so much it scared me sometimes. He started to kiss my collarbone and I groaned slightly. Then he bit me! I yelped as a bit of pain shot up my neck and he started to kiss it. Immediately it started to feel better. When I looked down there was now a medium sized mark on my collarbone. He had marked me!

"Seth Parker! You just marked me!"

I exclaimed in surprise. I wasn't mad, just surprised. He let me get up to stand before a mirror. I pulled my shirt down slightly and looked at it then at him, then back again. All marks were different, but mine was very different. It was a large, 4 pointed star with clouds drifting around it. Seth's and I's names curled around the star from the top point to the bottom. Any human would think that it was a tattoo.

'Now you are halfway mine. Are you gonna mark me?'

I looked over at Seth in surprise. Of course he had a smirk on.

'Being marked makes the mating connection stronger, strong enough so that we can almost fully mind-link. I can speak to you, and you can understand me, but you cannot speak back.....until you mark me.'

He said his last sentence wryly, watching me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

I climbed back into his lap. He buried his face into the curve of my shoulder and his neck was right before me. If I marked him, we'd be a lot closer. He'd be mine as much as I was his. If I marked him, we'd be halfway to being fully mates. Was I willing to go that next step?

Yes. I was. I leaned forward and kissed his neck close to his collarbone. He groaned and I sucked on his neck, giving him a hickey. Hehe. I moved down and kissed where I would mark him. Then I bit him. He yelped and I kissed his mark. He looked at me in suprise and looked at his mark. His was identical to mine. But he'd put mine higher up so that always a small bit would peek out. Possessive bastard.

"Well Liberty, I wasn't expecting that."

The way he purred my name made a tingle run up my back. He smirked at me reaction and wrapped his arms back around me and pulled me with him as he laid down until I was laying on his chest. Eventually, we fell asleep like that. Completely, comfortably, happy.