Chapter Five- ?

{Edited}
A/N: when there is no name by the chapter, it usually means I'll switch from one POV to another, if there's a question mark then it's a mystery. P.S. This chapter will be short, but it's important so bear with me.

I walked inside Liberty's house. This party was good already. Girls and guys dancing, grinding on each other, drinking, making out.... All that. A few of my buddies were here too. I started to make my way to them when my ex, Brittany, put her hand on my chest. I stopped, surprised. I hadn't seen her come up to me.

"Hey babe, want to hang out?"

She winked and I knew she didn't want to just 'hang out'.

"Brittany we broke up a long time ago, and we are still through."

"Aw come on Seth."

She purred to me in what might be a sultry voice as she slid her hand under my shirt.

I tried as hard as I could to ignore her but when she rubbed her hips against mine, I groaned. She smiled an ugly smile.

She started to tug me away towards a room when I noticed a wonderful smell. I ignored Brittany and lifted my head. I smelt passion fruit and cherries. I wanted to follow that smell but suddenly a door opened atop the stairs and out stepped the source of that wonderful smell.

My horse went insane, crying out 'Mate Mate Mate!'