Chapter 10: Dominic*

"What is feelings?
I don't catch 'em, baby
I've been here before, I learned my lesson baby
See, when love is lost it's depressing baby
And I ain't got time for the depression baby
You been stressin' lately
'Cause I ain't been callin' and textin' lately
I fall back from all that when I feel you feelin' too special baby
I don't wanna waste ya time
I don't wanna leave ya in the blind
So before we get ahead of ourselves, then let's leave it all behind" Heartbreak hotel by Rod Wave

Chapter Ten

Dominic

"Cus I'm riding round town with the girl I love and I'm like forget youuuuu" I sang happily while pulling up into the driveway.

I unbuckled my seat belt confused since I didn't see my lil sis car. She couldn't have gone far since she didn't have any friends and barely left the house.

I took out my phone and went to see if I still had her location. I noticed the was at someone's house not far from here. I reversed and made my way to whoever's house she was at.

Ten minutes later I am pulling up next to her car. I quickly jumped out of the car almost tripping over my own two feet and running to the door.

"I'm here to save you, sis," I said dramatically, banging on the door. "Your kidnappers aren't going to live to see another day!"

"I-" I started to scream but stopped once I noticed that someone opened the door.

'It was the pretty boy from yesterday or was it the day before yesterday' I shook my head quickly before focusing on the task at hand since I know I get distracted easily.

"Where's my sister you bitch" I said while poking him in his chest. He looked at me with a mug on his face before backing up and drawing his weapon.

I quickly followed 'Niggas wasn't gon catch me lacking' I thought while watching his every move.

"Avada kedavra"

"Expelliarmus" I shouted as a counter-attack. We probably looked dumb as hell to anyone watching but to use this was a battle to the death.

 We probably looked dumb as hell to anyone watching but to use this was a battle to the death

I held in until I noticed that he had started to dominate. I quickly rolled off to the side before turning back towards him.

"Impedimenta." He fell back and I took that as my chance to get the upper hand. "Petrificus Totalus," I said before bending down and removing his wand.

"Any last words," I said smirking slightly. He moved his eyeballs until he was looking me directly in the eye.

"Come closer" he croaked. I got down until I was close enough to hear what he had to say. "Your mom's a hoe," he said slowly before rolling over and started laughing. I started laughing too, not because of what he said this night laugh sound like a donkey bout to give birth.