Chapter 4: Cabbage

"Cut down the lights, cut off his phone, and get in his zone
Lost in his thoughts, he's in a vault, but his mind, it roams
And he'll give his heart to anyone who will call it home
And he's been like that for so long, since a small child
He'd be okay until he sober, then his thoughts pile
They be on social sites ridin', clownin' a nigga
Then he remember he's up two, three hundred thousand on niggas" Dark Conversation by Rod Wave

Chapter Four

I can feel their eyes following my every move making me feel like bugs were crawling all over me

I try to walk away but it seems Sylar was so oblivious to what was happening around and too happy with the thought of being with me, to notice anyone else.

That's one of the things I admire about him; his ability to shut everything out and not worry about what others have to say, that's something I don't think I would ever be able to do.

"That's why he is ultimately the better and cooler brother, you sack of potatoes"

I unconsciously flinch at my own words and try to make myself seem smaller to get out of everyone's eyesight.

"Huh, tell me how's that working out for you big guy"

"So what are we supposed to be doing?" Sylar looks around curiously and sending his big doopy smile to everyone he makes eye contact with.

I don't answer since I hate talking but I knew I didn't have any other choice since the mystery girl was too busy looking at me to notice anything else. In this short time I've noticed she does a lot- staring, especially at me.

"The Freak"

"Umm w-we-"

"Sylar my man, I was wondering when you would show up" Richard interrupts, walking up to us with a big smile directed towards the man of the hour.

I tense up and try to move away, but Sylar was still preventing me from moving, with his hand secured around my neck.

Sylar sends him a small smile and releases my shoulder to give him a quick handshake making me sigh in relief and start moving away slowly.

"What are you doing standing here with these losers?" Richard questions, indicating me and the mystery girl.

"What losers?" Sylar asks, genuinely confused. He was always kind of slow. I sigh softly and shuffle away some more.