thirty-six

i'm seriously so sorry about lack of updates! i'm tryna work on chapters and grind them out. i'm so sorry i'm trying! i love you all!

•sadie pov•

"i'm sorry i can't take you to the airport," i frowned, looking down.

"angel it's okay, you have to go to work and besides you'll be back with me in just three weeks," andy said, pulling me close.

"i'm gonna miss you a lot," i said, trying to fight back tears. i always hated saying goodbye even if it was temporary.

"i'm gonna miss you too, i'll call you all the time," he said, hugging me.

"okay. i love you so much, please be safe," i said, kissing him.

"i love you so much more. you know i will," he hummed, kissing me again.

"hi sorry i'm late, i had to say goodbye to andy," i said, walking into the studio.

"sadie you don't need to apologize," matt said.

"matt yes i do i was late," i sighed.

"sadie, you're fine seriously. you're the most hard working person i know. now let's see what you've got," he smiled.

"hi baby," i smiled, putting my phone on speaker and setting it beside me.

"hi angel, what are you up to?" andy asked.

"right now, i'm packing. what about you?" i said.

"sitting on the bus, wait. what do you mean packing?" he asked.

"i may or may not be joining the tour tomorrow?" i giggled.

"holy shit what?!" he laughed, happiness very clear in his voice.

"yeah! cody decided to just reschedule for after tour and matt didn't have anything else for me. surprise!" i beamed.

"i cannot wait to see you! are you coming to the venue? do you need a ride?" he asked.

"no i don't need a ride baby, i'm coming straight to the venue yes," i said.

"i cant wait to see you oh my god," he said.

"i cant wait to see you too baby. i really miss you," i sighed.

"i really miss you too angel, i can't wait until you're in my arms again," he said.

i heard some noises from the phone and heard andy talking, probably to the guys.

"hey angel? jake brought some food over, is it okay if i call you back?" he asked.

"of course baby. if i don't answer i'll be asleep, so i'll see you tomorrow," i smiled.

"i cannot wait. i love you," he said.

"i love you more," i said, hanging up.

i had made sure bev was all set with our pets for the time being, her and mike would drive and bring them whenever they decided to stay for a few shows.

i couldn't contain my excitement, especially when i got into the uber to the venue.

i rolled my suitcases away from the car and tried to spot the bus with just andy.

"oh excuse me! do you know who's in what bus?" i asked politely to a security guard.

"that's confidential. nice try sweetheart," she snapped.

"i'm sorry? my boyfriend is the lead singer, andy biersack? he's on one of these buses," i said.

"it's nice act you have going on here but i'm not letting you back here. you clearly don't have a pass," she sighed, very annoyed.

"sadie you're here!" i hear jake, walking over to me and pulling me in for a hug.

"hey jake! it's so good to see you, i'm trying to find andy's bus but i'm not allowed back i suppose," i shrugged.

"that's bull, she's literally on the list," jake said, narrowing his eyes on the guard.

"she doesn't have a pass on her does she?" the guard snapped again.

"ma'am i understand that this is for the bands safety and it is your job but as you can see, i have suitcases and bags meaning i just got here. now if you'll excuse me, i would really like to find my boyfriend's bus and surprise him and i can get my pass to wear," i stressed.

"don't worry about it. i'll handle it, he's in the bus all the way in the back," jake nodded.

i quickly thanked him and got to the bus as fast as i could, quietly opening the door and getting inside.

"no i want sadie to design it. i want her mostly in control with this please. look, i know what i'm talking about and i want sadie to do a lot. it's going to take some time and i'm fine with that because she's really busy. i'll send you the producers number that she's with and you can book the sessions. alright bye," i hear from the other room.

i smiled to myself hearing andy say he wants me to be in control for a lot of his projects.

"i think i'm a bit early to the meet and greet," i say loudly.

andy walks out of the bedroom he was in and immediately wraps his arms around me, lifting me up.

"you're here!" he beamed.

"i'm here!" i giggled.

he set me down and pulled me into a kiss, one that lasted for a moment. i was finally home again.

"i'll help you unpack everything. then we are taking a nap together whether you like it or not missy," he said.

"i am perfectly fine with that. who were you on the phone with just a second ago?" i asked.

"oh that's my manager bob. he's been kinda up my ass ever since i told him about my solo thing. i want you in control though, i fully trust you," he said, opening my suitcases.

"i'm so happy about that baby, but you gotta help me too it's your work and i don't wanna fuck anything up," i said.

"i know and i figured while we're together we can work some stuff out and come up with a name, and some song ideas," andy nodded.

"alright. i brought all my song books if you wanted to take a look at any i have written. free of charge," i smiled.

"really?" he asked, his face lightning up.

"of course, andy i love you and you're my everything. i'm not going to charge you for some songs," i said, grabbing his hands.

"i love you so much angel," he smiled, pulling me in for a kiss.

twitter
sadiehouston: hi i don't use this app that much but imma change that. n e ways guess who's with her boyfriend😳
|
beverlybean: sadiehouston DID ANDY TALK YOU INTO USING TWITTER AGAIN
|
sadiehouston: beverlybean yUh and i figured i should prolly use it anyways

username1: ANDY AND SADIE YAY

altpress: our favorite couple!!!🖤

username2: I WANT TO SEE YALLS FACES