five

•sadie pov•

i walked out of my apartment in a red tank top that was tucked into some black jeans, accompanied by my trusty doc martens. andy was standing outside next to his car, sunglasses on his face and the smile very apparent. he wore black jeans again but this time with a grey tee shirt that showed his tattooed his arms and i couldn't keep my eyes off of them. all of him was too gorgeous.

"sadie violet," andy smiled.

"andy whatever you're middle name is," i giggled.

"it's dennis," he laughed back.

"andy dennis," i smiled.

we hugged for a moment and i melted, i loved staying this way.

once we pulled away, he opened the door for me and we started our way to his house.

andy's house was beautiful. it had three floors, the usual home rooms, but the whole basement was redone to a music room and i was in love.

"i figured you'd like this room the most," he smiled.

"this is so amazing andy. i'm speechless," i said.

"if you ever wanna use it you're more than welcome to," he said.

"shut up," i said, my jaw dropping.

"i'm dead serious. you can always use it. that means i can see you more," he smiled.

"andy you're too good for this world oh my gosh," i said, walking around.

"thank you," he laughed.

"anyways, i'll stop drooling for now. where are these fur babies?" i mused.

"they should be somewhere down here actually. the sleeping cat is crow and this hyper baby is daredevil. he's blind so don't panic if he runs into things a lot," andy smiled.

"hello babies," i babbled, petting them gently.

daredevil immediately licked my hand and jumped into my lap attacking me with kisses.

"well hello!" i giggled.

"he must really like you he never does that with anyone," andy smiled.

"you are just the cutest little thing. aren't you?" i cooed.

"dare you're stealing her from me dude come on man," andy whined.

"i'm so sorry, my attention is on you now," i laughed at him, setting daredevil down.

"he's definitely gonna follow us upstairs. where do you wanna watch movies at?" he asked.

"wherever is fine," i smiled up at him.

we walked to the living room where we both sat on the couch, grabbing some blankets to throw over us. almost immediately, andy wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into him.

"what do you wanna watch first?" he asked me.

"i am a very big fan of 'the notebook'" i said.

"'the notebook' it is," he smiled.

we had each taken turns picking movies, but by the fourth or fifth one, i started to fall asleep and eventually did, my head in andy's lap.

i had woken up to him trying to move himself off of me but looking upset that he had woken me up.

"sorry i didn't mean to wake you," he whispered.

"no it's okay. what time is it?" i asked, rubbing my eyes.

"it's about midnight. do you wanna go home or do you wanna stay here? i don't mind if you stay it's up to you," he said.

"is it okay if i stay? i can just sleep on the couch," i shrugged.

"no you don't need to. take my bed i'll stay here," andy said.

"actually, we're both adults. we can just share the bed. if that's okay with you of course," i said.

"yeah. i'll get you some sweatpants. sleeping in jeans isn't comfortable," andy said, leading me upstairs.

once i changed into the sweatpants, i got into his bed and he walked into the room wearing sweatpants and no shirt. i definitely didn't mind that.

"hey andy?" i asked, once he turned the light off.

"yeah?" he asked, turning towards me.

"if you don't mind, what happened between you and your ex?" i asked quietly.

he sighed and stayed quiet for a moment before talking again.

"well it was pretty complicated i guess. we fought a lot, she drank a lot. she wanted so much but i couldn't give it to her and she wanted this big fancy future and i didn't want that. she eventually had drank so much one night she cheated on me and she had called me while it happened," he said.

"oh my gosh andy, i'm so sorry," i said, squeezing his arm.

"it's okay. it was almost a year ago and i'm really happy where i am now. but if you don't mind me asking now, what happened with yours?" he asked.

"he was really toxic. he wouldn't let me go out much so i usually snuck out. i couldn't write songs around him, i'd have to hide it. but he cheated on me a day before new year's. threw two years of what i thought was love away. so now, i'm just so scared of love and everything with it. i want to be able to be happy again and just have a healthy relationship but it's so hard. i was so used to being hurt and yelled at. it's a scary thing and i have just been so anti love for such a long time i don't know what to think anymore," i sighed.

andy grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, my heartbeat escalating quickly.

"i won't hurt you," he whispered.

"i know," i said quietly.

"i know we've only hung out twice but sadie i want to hang out with you so much. i want to talk about every little thing with you. i want to know what your favorite flower is, i want to know your favorite color, i want to take you to special little places and we can just talk for hours. i want to be there for you. and i'm willing to go at whatever pace to get there," andy said.

"i would absolutely love that andy. you have no idea. i adore being around you and you make me so happy. i want to take things really slow but that'll just make everything so much more meaningful," i said, squeezing his hand.

"absolutely. now get some sleep, i'll make breakfast in the morning," he said, kissing my forehead.

"goodnight andy," i said, hugging him.

"goodnight angel," he said.

instagram

sadiehouston: stop right now and look at this🥺

username1: BABIES

username2: omg please tell me they're together

vicptv: i am s p e e c h l e s s