twenty-eight

•sadie pov•

"wake uuup!" i groaned, trying to push andy awake.

"it's too early," he whined, covering his face.

"no it is not, get up we need to explore," i giggled.

"come here," he pouted, opening and closing his hands.

i laughed and immediately was pulled on top of him, putting me into another giggle fit.

"you're so giggly today," he smiled.

"well my boyfriend is here duh i'm very happy," i smiled at him, giving a quick peck on the lips.

"alright alright i'll get dressed. just because you're happy and you gave me a kiss," he said, getting up.

exploring the city with andy was something so different than exploring alone. he made everything so much better.

the way he'd compliment me, or the way he'd talk about something as we walked through the city. my favorite part however, was when we'd find a little market or a store to go into, he would constantly pay attention to me and i can catch him looking at me as i look at flowers, clothes, fruit, anything really. he makes me feel like i'm the only girl in the world.

we had found an outdoor market, i was looking around at some of the handmade products and quickly moved onto the colorful fruit, picking up some for the bus for everyone to share.

after paying, i held the bag and quickly spotted andy walking my way, a beautiful arrangement of sunflowers in his hand.

"those are beautiful andy," i mused, looking at them.

"beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl. i know they're your favorites," he smiled.

"thank you so much baby," i smiled, taking the flowers and kissing him.

"i don't think there are enough flowers in the world i could give you to express how unbelievably happy you make me," he said, taking my empty hand in his.

"i don't think there are enough kisses and words to explain to you how much you mean to me," i said, looking at him as we walked.

he smiled down at me and we came across the center of the city, i think we were in chicago right now? i'm not fully sure, all cities look the same to me. i also didn't pay attention to any of the tour schedules, i just know when and where i'm supposed to be, and that was the merch table.

everything was perfect, the way andy looked, the way the city was, just absolutely everything.

"sadie violet," andy said, standing in front of me.

"andy dennis?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.

"i know we just got back together, i'm very aware of that. but we've known each other for so long and it feels like years. i know you don't like the thought of marriage right now and i completely understand that. so, this, sadie violet houston, is a promise. a promise that i want to keep with you until you and i are ready. a promise that one day i will get on one knee and propose to you telling you how much i love you and wanting you forever. i do want you forever, i already know that. but the question rests in your hands now, are you willing to take this promise with me?" he asks, pulling out a small ring box.

"andy oh my god. oh my god, of course i want to make and keep that promise with you. i absolutely want to spend the rest of my life with you and make a forever with you. i one hundred percent will promise to accept you asking me to marry you," i smiled, tears filling my eyes.

he carefully took the ring out and slipped it on my finger, it wasn't anything big and i loved it that way. it had some small diamonds on it, making it look like little leaves.

i didn't realize how much i was crying until andy had wiped my tears away.

"fuck i'm sorry. i'm just really happy," i laughed, trying to wipe my face.

"don't be sorry," he laughed back, holding my face.

"i love you so fucking much," i said, hugging him and pulling him in for a deep kiss.

"i love you so much more angel," he smiled back.

"we should probably go back to the bus, and so i can tell everyone i finally did it," he said.

"everyone knew?" i asked.

"yeah, bev thought i wouldn't have the balls to do it," he laughed.

"i can't believe she kept her mouth shut this long," i giggled.

instagram

sadiehouston: promises are really big, but i'm willing to make them with you andybvb

andybvb: i love you so much

username1: NO FUCKING WAYYYY

username2: NO PROPOSE NOW

beverlybean: damn looks like i owe mike twenty bucks😔
sadiehouston: beverlybean GET O U T

username3: looks like he's forever off the market
sadiehouston: andybvb yeah sorry not sorry🤩 but pft if i can do it anyone can

vicptv: what happens when the flower girl is gonna have to be the groom
sadiehouston: vicptv I DIDNT THINK OF THAT FUCK😳