eight

•sadie pov•

boyfriend. that's what i had now. i had a boyfriend.

vic, mike, and bev were all thrilled but they all called that he was gonna do both kiss and ask me out anyways. he apparently asked vic if it was okay which warms my heart even more.

i had been sitting at my piano for a good two and a half hours trying to write literally anything but ended up falling short and just ended up playing trees by twenty one pilots.

"i know where you stand, silent in the trees. and that's where i am, silent in the trees. and that's where i am, silent in the trees,"

"why won't you speak, where i happen to be? silent in trees, standing cowardly. i want to feel you breath. i can feel my death. i want to know you, i want to see i want to say, hello,"

"well hello," andy's voice said quietly in my ear as he wrapped his arms around me.

"hello," i smiled, turning around to gently kiss him.

"i love hearing you sing and i think that might be my new favorite song you sing," he said.

"really? i will keep that in mind," i smiled, watching him pick up prince and attack him with kisses.

"you both are so cute," i giggled.

"that's only because your cuteness radiates off and onto me," he said.

"oh stop. whatcha wanna do today, boyfriend?" i asked, getting up and wrapping myself around him.

"well girlfriend, i'm not really sure. i just really wanted to see you," he smiled.

"you wanna go visit bev she's closing tonight," i suggested.

"sure you want me to drive or you?" he asked, hugging me.

"i can drive us," i smiled, pecking his lips.

"i think we should go on a double date sometime," i said, sipping on my coffee.

"are you forgetting i don't have a boyfriend?" bev laughed.

"bev, i love you but i'm not an idiot. i see the connection you and mike have," i smirked.

"okay we don't have a connection alright? we're just friends that's it," she spazzed.

"uh huh right. baby please tell me you see that they are perfect for each other," i said, leaning on andy's shoulder.

"yeah it's pretty obvious bev," he laughed.

"alright fine! what would you guys want to do?" she groaned.

"movies are lame because you can't talk. we could go bowling or something," i shrugged.

"sadie, you suck at bowling," she snorted.

"that doesn't matter, it'll make it fun," i said, playfully shoving her arm.

"i think bowling would be fun. i suck too," andy said.

"alright, bowling it is. i know mike is free tomorrow night, do you work?" i asked bev.

"nope i'm free," she said.

"perfect. i'll have mike text you even though he does that already, and we can all meet there tomorrow night and maybe after we could go to a bar or something," i said.

"you don't drink dumbass," bev said.

"yeah i know but it could still be fun," i shrugged, a frown finding its way to my face because of how difficult she's being.

"sitting and watching us drink sounds fun? yeah okay," she laughed.

"god bev i'm trying to do something fun. you don't need to fucking go then. let's go," i said, grabbing my keys and throwing my coffee away.

"wait sadie! i'm sorry i wasn't trying to be a bitch," bev said, rushing to me.

"yeah well it's too fucking late for that. you have shot down every one of my ideas. don't go, andy and i will do something else," i snapped, walking out.

i groaned when andy pulled me into his chest when we got to my car.

"let it out. rant, you really need to. i'm driving us back to my place though because you aren't in the proper state to drive," andy said, grabbing my keys.

"i just can't believe she's acting like that! like, what did i do? i was trying to get her out with mike because they've been talking for fucking months and none of them do anything about it and it makes me mad. i wanted to do something cute and fun but apparently just all my ideas are so awful. i'm not overreacting am i?" i ranted, looking at andy as we drove.

"baby i don't think you're overreacting at all. i thought your ideas were great and i'm not really quite sure why she's acting like that but i know she'll come around. when was the last time she dated someone?" andy asked, grabbing my hand.

"i don't know, maybe like two years? she's been so head first into her job that she doesn't pay attention to guys," i shrugged.

"we can do it another time, we can go out tomorrow," he suggested.

"could we just stay in tomorrow night? or just lay low or something? she just made me not really want to go out," i mumbled.

"of course, it doesn't matter to me what we do as long as i'm with you," andy smiled.

"i really do not know what i did to deserve you but i'm really happy that we're together," i smiled.

"i'm really happy too sadie. you make me super happy," he beamed, pulling me in for a quick kiss at a stop light.

instagram

sadiehouston: everyone stop what u r doing and look at my boyfriend

andybvb: i've never seen him before should i be scared
sadiehouston: andybvb my boyfriend will kick your ass leave me alone

username1: stop this relationship is too cute

username2: tell andy to go on tour already

vicptv: this is cute and all but where are pictures of you i miss ur face :((
sadiehouston: vicptv sTop i love you i'll post some soon

username3: wait i'm new to the fandom who is she?
username4: username3 shes andy's girlfriend but she's definitely using him for fame and shit