thirty-four

hey! just letting y'all know that there's a pretty important authors note at the end of this so don't forget to read it! :))

•sadie pov•

"can i ask you a question?" andy asked as we sat on my couch, him rubbing my back.

"of course. what's up?" i asked back, turning to look at him.

"what's your favorite black veil song? we've never really talked about it until now," he asked.

"i mean there was devil in the mirror, i like that one a lot. i love that entire album but, i've got a few," i shrugged.

"can i hear them?" he asked, a smile playing on his lips.

"carolyn, shadows die, die for you, devil's choir, and stolen omen just to name a few. i honestly love all of them but if i have to pick favorites then those," i smiled at him.

"you like carolyn?" he asked.

"yeah," i nodded.

"i don't think i've ever dated someone who's liked the older stuff. i'm really happy you like it," he smiled.

"of course baby. why do you ask though?" i asked, leaning into him.

"well tour is really soon now and i have to get a setlist ready, i need help making it," he sighed.

"i can help you if you want me to, i don't mind at all," i said.

"are you sure? you really don't have to angel," he asked, pulling me closer to him and kissing my head.

"no of course not. besides, you've got enough on your plate with tour. i can help," i nodded.

"thank you," he breathed out.

"of course. i already planned on taking all your touring clothes to the dry cleaners and then picking up some more for you too so you don't need to worry about that," i smiled.

"angel, you seriously don't need to do any of that," andy smiled.

"but i want to, i don't want you to be super stressed. i know how you get around tour. i've got somethings covered," i smiled again, pecking his lips.

"thank you so much angel seriously. i can't thank you enough," he said.

"andy baby, i have a promise ring. we're gonna be married someday i'm always gonna help you," i giggled.

"yeah yeah," he laughed back.

"we should probably get to bed though, i gotta be at the studio tomorrow," i yawned.

andy nodded and turned the tv off before picking me up and making sure prince was following us to the room.

andy and prince had gotten very close recently, sometimes i'll wake up and hear andy babbling to him just like i do, or i see him carrying prince and just baby talking to him. i loved seeing moments like those happen.

even though i was perfectly content right now, i had a little bit of worry in the back of my mind but i tried to not let it show. andy hadn't mentioned me coming along for this tour yet, and it's not that i expected i was coming but nothing was said. their tour was going to be bigger and better than the last one and it was in a two and a half months.

i quickly snapped out of my daze and crawled next to andy in bed and laid on his chest, feeling him play with my hair and immediately fall asleep.

the studio session today was thankfully very short so i got to stop by and see bev while she worked and caught her up on andy and tour stuff.

"are you gonna surprise him with that song you wrote?" bev asked, sliding my coffee across the counter.