Sakura Park

I sit up in my bed, still recuperating from the dream. Why did that happen? And why am I dreaming about it now? Something's wrong. I don't know why, but I feel like something big is going to happen. Why now?!

*Knock knock*

Startled by the knocking, I fall off my bed and land on my hands and knees on the floor. I am so out of it today! I attempt getting up again, more carefully this time. I run to the mirror to get a quick look at myself. Oh great! My hair's a mess!

*Knock knock*

"Uh! Coming!" I call, grabbing a brush and quickly brushing my hair out, mostly so it doesn't look like a bird's nest. Once that's done, I run to the door and open it. "Natsu! Hey!" I greet cheerfully, "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I wanted to meet the new kid and take you guys out somewhere," he says with that giant grin of his. Natsu's adorable, he smiles like a kid.

I nod my head and tell him to wait outside while I get ready. I show him Wendy's room in case he wants to invite her, and wave him off. Closing the door behind me, I run off to my dresser and change. Oh god! I slept in my bathing suit! No wonder I feel so uncomfortable! I am such an idiot! I quickly change into nicer clothes, a pink skirt with a black t-shirt and fixed my hair nicely so that it's not a hidden nest for birds. Why does my hair get so awful after I sleep? 

I went out and knocked on Wendy's door. "Just a second!" she calls. I hear some knocking here and there as she groans every other time. Poor kid, she's just like me in the morning. The lock made a loud sound and the doorknob turns revealing the short blue-haired girl in front of me. "I'm ready to go!" she cheers, smiling at me. I smile back, walking next to her to the entrance. On our short walk, she asked if I was okay. Apparently, she realized that I hadn't come out of my room ever since I lead her to hers, and she was worried about me. I explained that I was just exhausted and fell asleep until this morning, leaving out my little adventure in the middle of the night. 

Once outside, a cheerful pink-haired wizard giving us a huge grin greeted us. We made our way to Natsu's favourite place to hang out: Cherry Tree Valley. That's not what it's actually called, but that's what all the students call it, since they think it's easier than Sakura Park, for some reason. Or they just think it's more elegant. I don't think so. I like Sakura better. I think it's cuter, and suits it more. Once we arrive, we sit down under the largest tree there is, watching Wendy admire it with her wide sparkling eyes. 

"You know, in the spring time, the cherry blossoms from this tree turn multicolor instead of just pink at night," Natsu said while smiling at Wendy. She gasped while turning to Natsu all excited. They all of a sudden burst a conversation about it, both getting cheerful and excited. I watch while giggling a bit. I'm glad Wendy's already happy at this school. I hope she likes the actual classes too. 

[:A/N: I'm gonna start switching P.O.V.s, 'kay?]

Author's P.O.V. (3rd person, basically)

The three were chatting in their little rendez-vous point under the pink cherry blossom tree. They seemed to be enjoying themselves quite well. However, they were completely unaware that two people were watching from afar.  

"Is that her?" asks a dark haired man. His figure was covered in the shadows under the cliff.

"Yup, that's definitely her," says a blond haired man next to him. He's more in the light, his spiky hair pointing out, not unlike Natsu's. He has blue eyes and a scar right on his forehead. He chuckles a bit, "She's pretty cute, ain't she?"

"We didn't come to admire her," that dark-haired one retorts as he slightly walks out of the dark, revealing his red eyes.

"Well, it's not like we came here to sing and prance around either. Just watching on the side is boring," the blond says, "And look at that. She's with Natsu too. And I guess a new girl just joined."

They watch from far away so they wouldn't be seen. The blond was bored, just waiting and watching. This is stupid, he thought as he kicked the ground under his feet. He goes out on a mission, so now we have to babysit her? That's absurd! And why us of all people? He paced around some more, getting more annoyed by the minute. The dark-haired man sighs at his companion. He knows he's impatient, but it's not like he wanted to stay anymore than he did. It seemed he still had some maturing to do. 

He finally stops and leans on a tree. This is so boring! He tapped his finger against a tree. He can't even go talk to them anymore. Natsu and he used to be friends before he passed the exam. He didn't know that becoming a Knight would make him this apart from others. He heard of them being separated, but this was ridiculous! At least there were a lot of cute girls in his campus. He wouldn't survive if it weren't for them. 

"Sting? Rogue?" At the call of their names, both Knights turn around. Standing there is a beautiful girl in the Academy's uniform. She has long white waist-length hair and wore her bangs in a ponytail over her head. It made her look pretty cute. "What are you guys doing here? You know we can't interact with the other students." 

"Says the girl who secretly visits her little brother and sister every weekend," The blond chuckles. Sting was always playful with others when he was allowed to talk to them, "So what are you doing here, Mirajane?"

She blushed a bit and looked away with a scowl, "Never mind that, we have to get back to the campus before we get seen," she hisses. 

Sting chuckled, but Rogue just grunted. Once again, he seemed to have put shame on their name. If only he could learn how to behave himself properly. "We promised to watch over a girl for a while," he said before Mirajane could leave. She turned around with a curious look on her face. She walked up to them and looked at the three under the tree laughing. 

Sting pointed a finger at Lucy, "See that cute blond?" 

"Oh! That's Lucy!" she exclaims, almost in shock. 

The boys looked at her quizzically, "You know her?" Rogue askes. 

"Of course, I was friends with her before I became a Knight. But you two were friends with Natsu, right? Why don't you know her?" They were confused. True, they were friends with Natsu, but they had never heard about a Lucy before. Strange... "And that must be the new girl, Wendy," She says as she points at her. 

"You just know everyone, don't you?" Sting asks, slightly disgruntled. 

"I keep myself up-to-date," she smiles innocently. "Mind if I join you?"  

Sting looks her up and down and nods, "Sure."

•≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈•

In a near by town, another Knight was watching someone from the shadows. Apparently, there's been a wizard who's been destroying parks from near by towns, and from what he researched this should be his next stop. He looked around, still nothing. He sighed. He thought training as a Knight would make him more patient, but all it's doing is making it worse. At least he feels better that Lucy's being watched over. Although he teased her last night, he did care. 

Ever since he first saved her, he cared. But obviously she didn't remember. He was shocked when she only recognized him from the creepy doll-guy incident. He was almost upset, in a way. He thought that even after years passed, she would remember him. He was obviously wrong. He tightened his clench on one of the trees to the point where the bark around his hand cracked. He should've known. He should have been more careful. 

"Thank you... For saving me..." 

He panicked when he realizes he suddenly couldn't breathe. Something was covering his mouth and nose. A cloth? A force pulled him back and he fell to the ground, gasping deeply. He looks up to see a dark cloaked man with a giant grin.

"You..." he spat, trying to get up, but the man tackled him back to the ground and punched him unconscious.

__________________________

Short. Short! SHORT! I know! Short! I'm sorry! I just kept feeling worse and worse the longer I put this on hold! I promise I will try to update more, but I promise that to all my other stories too, but waiiiinnn!!! I will!!! I can do it! Please don't give up on me *begs on ground* !

≈Crystal_Accommodatory≈