Chapter 31, Naked Souls

A/N: God dammit this song is doing things to me

A/N: God dammit this song is doing things to me. Anyways, You might feel like this chapter is short, because well it's half the original chapter. This is the safe version of Amber and Xavier's night with a chapter of 2500 words. The one on Inkitt has over 5000 words so.... If you're here for smut, just go to the link and also those that read it on inkitt, let me know your thoughts. I'm pretty proud of it. I didn't cringe once. The Link is also on my profile and clicking it there will take you to my profile on Inkitt. Please click on the link, because Inkitt pays me through that and not actual reads on my book. It would mean the world to me!!!!!!!

LINK: https://inkitt.app.link/RA_hollyshmit

I run my hands up Marigold's legs before I take hold of where the slit ends and rip the skirt of the dress off

I run my hands up Marigold's legs before I take hold of where the slit ends and rip the skirt of the dress off. The tear reveals silver lacy underwear that I have no doubt Nessa picked out. Marigold lets out a surprised little squeal that I wish I could bottle and keep to listen on repeat.

"Uhm, wait, can we go a little slower?" Marigold asks while scrambling away from me. She crosses her legs to cover up a bit and the whole pose is just so cute, I can barely restrain myself.

Alas, I will always respect her wishes.

"Of course," I say and go to sit down on the edge of the bed. I let my hands trail across the dark fur of the throw and trace the delicate patterns of the maroon cover. "We don't have to do anything you find uncomfortable," I reassure my wife. We might be married now, but it's no reason to just expect her to have sex with me. I still need her consent. No matter how... hard it is on me right now... Especially seeing her so vulnerable.

"I... It's not that I don't want to... uh... y'know..."

"Have sex?" I ask curiously.

Marigold blushes instantly and tries hiding her expression. "Yes, that... It's just that... I'm a little scared since... I'm a virgin," she explains nervously.

"Yes, I know. You shouted it at me last year when I tried to put you to bed," I muse.

Marigold can't take it anymore and covers her face with her hands, but even her ears have turned red by this point. My sadistic side shines through when I can't help but grin at her state. She's all but shaking with nerves. So cute... I just want to hold her when she's like this.