The pair giggled as they gossiped about Padmanabh. Naina told her about his education, childhood, and friends.

"He only had three friends? Like even in college?" Vrishali asked, confused.

"Yeah, he is too picky." Naina is doing Vrishali's hair. Vrishali's nervousness has now increased. Soon, she will experience her first time with a stranger... Okay... Okay... It's her husband, but heck, they never spoke.

She is still determining if she is ready. She doesn't want to get intimate with the man she barely knows but a part of her. A part of her that is eager to experience. Vrishali scoffed at herself for thinking about the experience.

Naina said Padmanabh has his lavish private apartment in the palace. It is restricted to entering, and now Vrishali is excited to see the apartment.

Her hands are heavy with red and white bangles. The bride's mother-in-law presents a set of Lac and Ivory bangles in red and white as a symbol of acceptance. These unique bangles are known as Chooda, and the bride is to wear them for at least a year. Taking excellent care of them as breaking them is considered a bad omen.

She looked beautiful. Vrishali couldn't believe herself as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She is the girl who always wears dresses, ripped jeans and shorts.

Now, seeing herself wrapped in traditional clothes covering her body was new to her.

A small part of her felt trapped in a web called marriage. She knew there would be many hurdles, but she needed to learn about the future.

"It's time." A few girls entered her room giggling. Vrishali smiled at them. They were Naina's cousins.

Vrishali bites her lip as many thoughts roam in her head. Is she going to sleep in the same room as him?

Rajmatha Falguni Singh smiled, seeing Vrishali. Diya Kumari stood beside Rajmatha Falguni Singh, clearly showing her dislike. Vrishali felt shy as the girls in the back and Naina started joking.

Vrishali used to crack so many dirty jokes with Hailey, but now she is here without her close sisters or friends and feels awkward and lonely. Now, she is the complete opposite of what she was. It scared her; she is known for her wild character with her girlfriends, but now. Vrishali shook her head and took a moment to calm her mind.

"We only have access till here; wish we could walk till the door," Naina spoke, gesturing Vrishali to go.

"Don't worry, ask him to be gentle. He is waiting for you. Now go." Rajmatha Falguni Singh spoke teasingly.

Vrishali started walking towards the hallway. She took her time observing the walls and paintings. They looked so beautiful and old.

She stopped at the enormous doors. She didn't know what to do. So, without knocking, she slowly opened the doors. Her mouth dropped, and her eyes widened as she watched the whole place.

It looked different; her curious eyes looked around, basking in every sight. The walls are blue, with Rajasthani architecture covering the whole place.

It was like a private royal suit; she hadn't seen him yet. She needed to remember everything as she started observing the place in detail.

She snapped out of her bubble when she heard the sound of a knock. Padmanabh walked inside gracefully with papers in his hands. He looked at her; his gaze shifted to her bangles and the rings.

Vrishali's nervousness and anxiety kicked in seeing him. He is wearing a white kurtha and pants. He looked too good to be real.

He gestured for her to sit. Vrishali sat down on the sofa. He sat on the single sofa, placing the papers on the table.