Epilogue

Kristian and Andrea.

She was a girl with a dream. Always aiming at big things and always had faith. Never gave up. Never underestimated herself or anyone around her. She didn't care and that is what kept her going. She learned that trough a rough and rocky way. Hate, judgement....she beat that all. But she had a weakness. Her connections with people were too strong so they failed. She didn't want to love or care. Not what you tought at all, huh. But there was a problem. Her destiny wanted something else. Kristian came her way. And her barriers collapsed.

Kristian was a whole new world. He was that cute boy next door, he was the talk of the town and a boy she never hoped she would love. He was in many ways similar to her but in many different. Yes he never gave up and yes he was humble maybe even morr than her. But what was so different? He didn't make strong connections with a lot of people which made him stronger yet so vulnerable at the same time. He had a small circle and was trapped in his own barrier. He was going trough more battles you could ever imagine physical and mental. So he met Andrea. He loved her. But there was a flaw. He didn't want to connect with her so deeply because he always had a tought that no matter who it is, could betray him.

Ali was just a challenge. And they both failed.

That is how they fulfilled eachother. The feelings kept them strong. But the connection was unfortunately one-sided.
She was waiting for his full response and he was waiting for a betrayal. Only he got what he wanted while she tought she got what she wanted.

Two years of silence was another challenge and yet again they both failed.

The last and final challenge was placed in front of them. Will they come back to the thing that kept them together. The feelings.

Well, they succeeded. She took a first step. The kiss at the door was a sign to both of them. He didn't get his betrayal but a confirmation instead. She got her confirmation. That is how they knew. Their love was stronger than anything else. Why? Because of all the flaws they had and mistakes that they made.

And the complete victory of their war of emotions was the baby girl that was born.

Azaia(Azai: Hebrew — Strength).

That is exactly what an indirect message of this story was...

Never EVER give up on anything. Love and respect. Never let anyone bring you down. Nothing is impossible.

I have had dreams and I have had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams.

                                                -Jonas Salk-

A.N.
Not what you expected for an epilogue huh? This will be the official ending to this story. I hope you enjoyed it and also learned something from it.
Thank you for supporting this story it meant a lot.
I am already working on a second Kris fanfic which more mystical and fantasy-like story. Until then you can read my book "Irresistible".

Thank you once again,

Viktorija.❤️