Chapter 7

We entered the elevatot together

"OMG" Kris shouted
-What??-
-I have just noticed that you have the same vans like me.-
-Hahahaahaha. Yeah we both have it on now.

We laughed until we got out of the elevator.
We're in the breakfast hall. Again I took croissant and coffee and poured milk into it.
I sat down by the door. Kris sat beside me.

"How is your croissant?" He asked with a smile
-it is delicious!-i smiled

When we ate we agreed that we would go to the pool tonight.
I exited the hotel and started to walk towards one store. I came into  it and saw a black swimsuit. Nothing special but I like it.

Now flip-flops and pareo and I'm done

In the same store, I took a pair of flip-flops and black lace ​​pareo.

I'm ready

I'm ready. I was out of the store and got off to the starbucks. I took a lime refresher and went back to the hotel. I put the bag with the things I bought on the floor and sat on the bed. I took my headphoned  and played Scared to be lonely. Great song.

~ 19: 30 ~
Comes with me message:

Go to the pool. K ×××

I immediately answered:

Coming😊😊A ×××××

I went to the bathroom and pout on my swim suit. I put shorts and pareo over. I got out of the bathroom, slipped on my flip-flops, and took the bag.
I walked out of the room and headed for the elevator.
.
When I left the elevator I turned to the right and walked into the pools. God how great they are. Like a spa. I took the lounges at the pool. I took off my shorts and pareo and left them on the loungers. I soon saw Kris come in. OH MY GOD. His body...... Jesus he looks perfect. He came to me.

"Hey," he remarked
Hey! Your hair ........-
-Hahhaha today I was afraid of it. How does it look like?-
-Perfect-

I laughed at him and walked toward the pool entrance. Soon, he started swapping. I was diving deeply. When I was out I did not see Kris anymore. When I turned, I saw him and he spurted me with water.

"You....." I said and dived again. I ran out behind him and did what he did to me. I know, I'm so evil. In the end, we both started laughing like the  last fools. There was not a lot of people at the pool so we did a lot of work. It was best when they all left. There was a sign on the wall that a jumping was forbidden. But we have, of course, violated this rule. We ran and jumped  and did lot of other stupid stuff. As soon as we were enough of it we're lying on the loungers. After 15 minutes of sleep we went to the rooms.
.
All the time, we wwere talking until we reached our rooms.

"Good night!" He said while we were in front of his room
"Good night!" I said and smiled.

As soon as I walked into the room I was in the bathroom.
.
After showering I went to bed. Check the instagram and fall asleep.
.
.
~ Morning ~

I'm getting up and it's already noon. My head hurted as hell and my eyes were burning. Oh no again! Allergy. I saw that I had missed calls and messages from Kris.

Where are you?

Why did not you go to bed

4 missed calls

Please answer my calls!

When I read everything I wrote:

Do not worry about being allergic to me, my head hurts and my eyebrows me. I measured the temperature and it showed 38 °. So I am going out today. Sorry!

After a couple of minutes the answer:

That's awful! Do you need anything?

If you're out there and if you're insisting, please bring me tea from Starbucks. Thank you.

Haha no I am ordering myself a coffee rn c. No problem I'll bring it to you! 😊

I still did not answer.

... 15 minutes later ...

It  was knocking on the door.

-Come in !! -

He was drinking  the coffee in his hand.

Hey! Are you better?
-I am but my head hurts af -
-Maybe will be  better  tomorrow! Here's your tea-
-Thank you very much!-

He  was here for a half an hour and then left.
Am i imagining or he likes me???
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
Sorry I'm late with chapter. I don't have much to say. Oh yeah! Song up here is the song I listened to when I was writing. It has nothing to do with the chapter! Enjoy!!!