Chapter 13

Kris wanted to facetime with me. I answered.

-Hey princess!-
-Hi Kris-
-Are you ok. You look like you've been crying.-
-To be honest I did. Whole day I am crying or sleeping.-
-Please don't princess. I hate seeing you sad. I know it's hard but try not to be depressed too much. I will come as soon as possible.-
-Wait I'll pout you on wait my manager is calling-
.
.
-Hello Paul. Wassup-
-Well I just wanted to say that you got invitation for teen red carpet in Moscow-
-YOU. GOT. TO. BE. KIDDING. ME.-
-Nope. I am deadly serious.-
-When it is-
-For 2 days.-
-But I just got in Croatia-
-I know but it is your only chance-
-ok say them I am coming.-
-ok your plane ticket will be there till tomorrow-
-Thanks Paul-

.
I called Kris again.

-Hi again. I smiled-
-Wow what's that smile for?-
-It is a suprise-
-Whatever it is I can't wait.-
-Ohh you will like this one-
-God stop I can't wait.-
-It is not that long.-
-How long?-
-sorry babe I can't tell you that either-
-I am really confused-
-hahahahhah-
-Ohh I see you got my little present.-
-Yea. I love this hoodie. It id my favourite now-
.
.
We talked as I walked home. My mom was suprised when I told her about the red carpet. Tomorrow I am going to buy a dress. It needs to be: sexy and perfect..
.
.
×tomorrow at the mall×
I am looking at the stores but I didn't find anything yet.(noooo I did not spend half of my budget on new yeezy. Not at all) I was going for something red or even nude. I found a perfect red dress.

Now heels

Now heels. I wanted nude ones.
And I found them.

Perfect. I had makeup at home. And this is all. Oh yea the bag. I almost forgot.

God the bag was expensive

God the bag was expensive. Well I am going home to take a shower.
.
When I arrived home I saw mum's note:

I am not going back home tonight. I am at my good friend's house so don't worry, I will come back tomorrow afternoon. Love you. Mum××

She used to go on a sleepovers. I was happy at one point cuz I will be home alone but at the same point I was scared a bit. Once when I was little(aroun 12 years old) someone breaked into the house when I was asleep. On my luck that guy didn't do anything to me. All he stole was a mum's gold watch. So I hope this time it won't happen.
.
.
×later×
It was alredy 9 o'clock pm. I was in my bed watching movie on my laptop. When it finished, i was looking for some new clothes on adidas website. I ordered white shirt with logo and black tracksuit. Tomorrow in the morning, around 10 o'clock I need to be on the airport. So I want chill outfit. I turned off my laptop and went to sleep.
.
.
×morning×
I woke up two hours earlier. Everything was packed. Door bell rang. Mailman had my adidas package. I signed and went back to my room.
The clothes smell so fresh. Ahhahaha LOL I am weird.
My outfit was all adidas. Shirt, tracksuit, and yeezys that I bought yesterday. I pout my hair in a high messy bun. It was a bit chilly outside so I took black hoodie that Kris left to me and pouted it over my shirt. I took my suitcase and headed out. I was waiting for the airport bus. So...In Croatia we have special buses that drive you to the airport and back. Well, you can go with a car of course. My bus came and I was on the airport for about 15 minutes.
.
.
.
×In Moscow×
I am finally in Moscow. The red carpet event is tomorrow. I can't wait to see Kris. I needed to find my hotel. My manager was the best so I got chance to sleep in one of the best Moscow hotels.
When I finally found it, I came in and it was like freaking castle. There was a man who took my stuff and held it all the way to my room which was on 10th floor. I thanked him and entered my room. Oh gosh it was absolutley beautiful and huge. I left my suitcase near the bed and webt to the bathroom. Omg, like in the movie. I went back to the bed. It was late. I was soooo tired. Idk how but I fell asleep at 8 pm.( In my clothes yea)
.
×Day of the red carpet×
I woke up in the clothes from yesterday. Beautiful. Like Paul said, the limousine will be waiting me at 7 pm. Now it's noon. I pulled my red carpet outfut out and laid it on the bed. It will blow Kris off his feet. I went out. Few meters away was coffee shop. I didn't want to go anywhere far cause there was a chance that he will see me. And I didn't want that before RC (red carpet)
.
.
×6:30 pm×
I was in my outfit. I did my makeup and hairstyle. Everything was perfect.
.
I went out. Limo was there. And stupid paparazzi. I just entered in the limo ignoring everything around me. Paul was there. We didn't talked really. I was focused on RC and everything had to be perfect.
.
We arrived. I was nervous. Oh god, here it goes....
I stepped out and flash were all around. I stood up and smiled. I was focused on walking straight to the main part. I was taking pictures and givinf autographs. Then I heared my phone buzzing in my bag. I took it out. Kris

I want to see you. K×××

I saw him standing like 20 meters far from me.

Turn aroun babe.😊A×××××

Oh my god it was the moment. He actually turned around. His eyes were wide open. I started to walk towards him. Some of the fans saw me walkin towards him so they were like awwwww. He started to walk faster. I couldn't cause I had heels. In next two seconds we were hugging tight.
He whispered:
-So that was the suprise-
-You like it?-
-I like everything about you-

We heard someone scream: kiss! And then everybody started. I smiled:

-Don't worry, lipstick is matte so you will not have red lips-

He laughed and kissed me.
With his hand on my neck.
With the cameras and flashs around us.
.
.
.
.
I literally feel so bad that I didn't update for a week. Sorry guys but I was sick for the 2nd time this month. So here you have longer chapter that usually. Enjoy reading!!

Viktorija❤❤