Chapter 13

Bailey

My whole body started shivering and my face got hot.

"Bailey! What are you doing here??" My mom yelled.

"Bailey had a bad stomach ache so she needs to stay here." Cole lied.

I nodded and tried to look like my stomach hurt.

"Why didn't you call me?"

"I didn't want to trouble you."

Mom sighed and felt my forehead.

"You're not sick. There is no sign of a feaver...."

"Mom, can you go.... please?"

"My kid is sick! I cant leave you here."

"What about Jennifer? She's all alone!"

"Oh my gosh! I completely forgot!"

"It- it's okay! Cole's family will take care of me."

"Is that okay?" Mom faced Cole and he smiled.

"Yes, that's alright!"

"Okay, thank you. Now can you bring this elevator back down?"

"Of course." Cole clicked the button to go the the first floor and put his hands back in to his jacket pockets.

"Thanks. I owe you so much. Please take care of Bailey." Mom said as the elevator door opened.

"Of course!"

"Bye mom." I waved.

"Bye baby!" She waved back and headed out the door. I clicked the close door as fast as I could. When it closed, I let out a big sigh and Cole laughed.

"Oh geez that was scary." Cole smiled.

"Yeah, you're such a bad boy, you lied." I said sarcastically.

The elevator was going back upstairs.

"So, are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah, fine."

"Good."

The door opened and we both got off and the first thing we saw was Nicole with her hands on her hips, worriedly.

"You guys! Don't go off without asking me." She told us, before Cole could confess, I inturupted him because I knew Nicole would go easier on me than him.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted a breath of fresh air. It was so hot in the room..." I apologized and Nicole's eyes softened.

"You're such a sweet heart. I wish Cole was more like that." She joked.

"Naw." Cole laughed and Nicole rolled her eyes.

"Come on, you have to get in here." Nicole said and took me in to the room.

I lied down and smiled at Cole who was sitting down beside me.

"Is yoir life getting better?" He asked.

"Yeah... I guess so."

"Okay, good. You should get some rest." Cole came up and kissed my cheek then sat back down.

Whenever I think of Cole, or see him now... I get this weird feeling in my stomach, my face blushes, a smile crosses my face, I feel like I can do anything, like I'm on Cloud 69, I mean 9 lol. He makes me feel like my life is worth living. Am I... no....

I'm in love?

"Hey, Bailey..." A hollow voice called out to me. I turned and saw myself... only.... as a shadow figure.

"Wh-who are you?!" I frightenly asked as my whole body shook in fear. When I looked around for Cole or Nicole, they weren't here.

"Don't worry about them...."

"Who are you???"

"I am.... your death."

"Wait... what???"

"Yes... you are. You are dead."

A/N:
Sorry it was such a short chapter. I wanted to write quick so I don't disappoint you guys. I'm so sorry, I hope you still enjoyed it though.