Chapter 33

Bailey

"Hi! Oh where were you?" Natania asked.
Jenna was standing right beside her, on her phone.
"I was sick." I lied but I didn't lie well enough.
"You told us you were not going to come to school the next day... So how'd you know you'd be sick before you were sick?"
"Umm... My... Throat hurt. Yeah. And my stomach felt terrible."
"Did you go to the bathroom? That works sometimes for me."
I laughed.
"I just had a quick cold, that's all."
"Oh okay. I hope you're better."
"Yeah, I am."
"Oh! What's your number?"
"Uhh... Why don't you tell me? I got a new one so I don't remember my number."
"Oh okay." Natania wrote down her number along with Jenna's on a ripped piece of paper and handed it to me.
"I better study for my socials quiz. Text me later!"
Natania waved and dragged Jenna in to the school.
"Hey." I heard Cole's voice from behind me.
"Hi." I replied as I turned around.
"How are you?"
"Good."
"Good.
Suddenly, a question popped in to my head.
"Do you whistle at girls?"
"What?"
"Like whistle. You know."
"No. Of course not. Women aren't dogs. I'd say hello. We have words for a reason."
"Oh okay."
"Why?"
"I don't know. I just thought of it."
"Okay... Well... I have a question for you. What's your full name?"
"Bailey Ashlynn Greyson."
"That's beautiful..... I was wondering... Do you want to come over to my house to watch a movie?"
"What movie?"
"Anything you like. We have a projector that projects up to the ceiling so we can just lie down and watch."
"Sounds good. What time?"
"I don't know. Like 7? Or whenever it works for you. I'll walk to my house with you."
"Okay. 7."

* * * *

"When you look at someone. What do you see?" Cole asked.
"I... I see stars in their eyes." I replied as I watched the movie play.
"What do the stars mean?"
"It shows how much of the galaxy you have." I turned and looked at Cole, "I think you have the most."
"You're my galaxy. And Bailey Ashlynn Greyson, I'm the proudest person to say you're mine."
"Maybe because this Bailey girl loves you back."
"That's part of the reason."
"So what's the biggest part?"
"Everything about her." Cole smiled, "She's imperfectly perfect. She's my main idea of perfect."

A/N: Hiiiiiii :) I was doing Q&A so here are my answers:
Opinions on Jen=Will: We all know that Lil Wiglet wants Nunion. Sorry Jen.
-
Do you liek pie: Yes ❤️(I wrote like wrong on purpose like the user who asked me, don't worry I'm aware.)
-
Comment some questions you'd like to ask me :) oh and one question for YOU!
If I had a published book... Would you read it? Thanks!