Padmanabh looked down at the little lady. She is in deep thought, a frown on her face. He understood the look on her face, not wanting to make her wait. He turned towards his sister, who stood a few feet away.

He signalled her to stop the relatives so they could leave for lunch. His sister nodded her head in understanding. "It's already past five. The groom and the bride didn't break their fast. It's time they eat something. We can have our fun at the reception," Naina announced.

Before anyone could walk toward them, Padmanabh gently held Vrishali's arm, gesturing for her to start walking. Vrishali snapped out of her thoughts, stepping to where she didn't know.

Naina smiled at her brother and his wife as they followed her. Vrishali followed the elegant woman before her. Vrishali needed to find out who the lady was. But she knew she was important as the man behind her was smiling at the lady.

Vrishali smiled at the people who were making way for them. They walked into a private dining area; Vrishali's eyes widened, watching the beauty of the dining hall. Her wedding is happening in the city palace.

When she sat down, a deep sigh left her mouth. Her wedding lehenga and jewellery were too heavy for her to carry. She had never carried such a heavy dress or jewellery.

Naina chuckled as the Royal kitchen staff immediately started serving the food. "Hello, I'm Naina Kunwar. Your husband's elder sister, I'm sorry I couldn't meet you soon."

"Hello, I'm Vrishali Mewar. You don't have to apologize. I hope to meet you when all this ends." Vrishali spoke softly, smiling at Naina.

Vrishali's eyebrows frowned when the man beside her hissed before saying, "You are not a Mewar anymore."

"Calm down, brother, Vrishali, please don't mind his words. My brother doesn't know words like gentle and kind." Naina rolled her eyes.

Ignoring his words, Vrishali asked, "Where are my parents?"

"They are taking care of relatives. They will be here soon. Why don't you start eating? There are a few rituals left." Naina spoke. Vrishali nodded her head, taking the water glass.

"Hmm, aren't you going to eat?" Vrishali asked Naina.

Naina chuckled. "I already ate with my husband. Only you two and family members didn't eat."

Padmanabh stayed quiet as he waited for the girl to eat. She started with sweets on her plate. He didn't understand why she ate the sweets first instead of rice or chapati.

"Padmanabh, you can start eating now," Naina said, stopping Vrishali. Padmanabh glared at his sister before eating.

They both silently ate as a man with two kids entered the hall. Vrishali looked at the three, confused, as they walked toward Naina.

The man is holding a small girl, and beside him is a little boy. "They are fighting again." The man said, sitting beside Naina.

"Vrishali, meet my husband Arjun. Arjun meet Vrishali." Naina introduced.

"Hello," Vrishali said with a smile. It's nice to meet you," Arjun said.

"Vrishali, meet my naughty son Akshay and my daughter Akshita," Naina said, pointing toward the kids. Vrishali chuckled as the boy, Akshay, pouted, folding his arms.

"Baby, say hi, mami(auntie)," Naina said softly to her kids.

"Hi." The girl shyly waved her hand at Vrishali, making Vrishali awed at her cuteness.

"Hello, you are so cute," Vrishali spoke.

"Is she going to take our mamu(uncle) away?" The little boy asked out loud.