The Great Food Fight Fright!

________ Pov.

We woke up the next day ready and prepared for what is gonna be thrown at us.

We all got dressed into the school uniform and started walking to class. Sadly we have classes with those RWBY JNPR kids. We make our way to the classroom and sat close together. I can see that the RWBY and others are really close to us.

"Today class we have new students with incredable power so treat them with respect!" said Ms.Goodwitch.
"Come on up all of you" she continued.

We made our way down the steps until we were meet with a cage.

"I want you to slay the beast" she said unlocking the cage. Our weapons changed and Air was heavens arrow. We charged at the beast and started to strike it.

"Air double silent pistols!" i said as she changed. I began to shoot at the black and white thing. You can tell it was slowing down. Crona charged at it and stabbed it in the heart.

Our weapons changed into there normal states. Everyone was cheering us on and giving us a hand except RWBY and JNPR.

"Quite down! One last annoncement! Do you guys have a group name?" she questioned.

We came together and talked out group names.

"Well weapons eat souls?" said Crona

"I got it! How about Soul Eater?" suggested Tsubaki. We all agreed on our group name.

"We chosen you may call us team Soul Eater!" said Air.

"Ok. Team Soul Eater is well advanced and are good huntsmen and huntresses so we will hand over very challanging missions for you. You all are on diffrent levels and far more advanced than the others. Congrats." spoke Ms.Goodwitch.

"We can handel it!" we said together.

The bell rang for lunch.

"Class dismissed." said the teacher as we left.

"That was fun! Any big star like me can handel ANYTHING!!! HAHA!" said the so called mighty Black Star.

As we scanned for a table the only one avalible was one 2 tables away from RWBY an JNPR. We all was having a good conversation until something hit Black Star.

"WHO DARE THROW SOMETHING AT THE MIGHTY BLACK STAR!?!?!?" yelled Black Star.

A giggle was heard from Nora. Black Star growled and threw a apple at her which hit Blake. Before you know it a food fight broke out.

One side had Nora, Ren, and Ruby on top and the others standing on other tables.

On our side we also stacked with Air, Patty and I on top and the others lined up on other tables.

"Im queen of the castle! Im queen of the castle!" said Nora.

"Haha but the king is more powerful than the queen so I declare King!" said Air.

"Off with there head!" yelled Nora as they threw watermelons at us.

"Crona! We choose you!" we said.

Crona made Ragnarok into his sword and started slicing the molons. Pyran began charging at us with breadsticks.

"Now Maka!!" I yelled as Soul threw her a breadstick.

Ruby charged slidding on trays but Liz and Soul stopped her by pouring water on the table.

Blake and Weiss charged but Black Star and Tsubaki took care of that.

Ren was running at us but Kid used 2 bones to fight him.

Yang run at us with turkey hands but Air jumped down with a rope of noodles handmade hah.