Let's do it...together even if its uncomfterable

The groups are spread out in hopes to survive, the 2 day trip is just going to end in a bang!

Group 1

Soul, Maka, Yang and Ruby

Location: Deep Woods

Target: Bear Grim

"Soul transform!" yelled Maka grasping the scythe tightly.

"Ready kid?" said Ruby.

"I'M NOT A KID!" Maka yelled taking a swing at the grim bear chopping down trees in the process.

Yang and Ruby followed and began to attach the bear like creature. Yang clasped her hands together and punched the bear in the stomach as Ruby chopped off the right leg as Maka chopped off the right. The bear was quick to fall only to have its limbs regrow.

"What the hell?" spoke Soul from his weapon form as he also saw the bear grow its legs back.

"What don't have those where you're from?" Yang smirked punching the bear.

"No but we have people eating people and a kisin named Asura who would love to give you a visit sometime? By the way he's VERY hands-on ask Air." Maka smirked swing the scythe into the dirt and kicking the bear back to Yang to have a odd game of ping pong. Ruby then swung her scythe into the bears back and began climbing up. Maka followed and hoped above Ruby as he grim chased Yang around. Just as she was getting tired, Maka took her scythe and put it by its neck doing a 360 jump spin, cutting off its head.

"That was tired some." Ruby said wiping a brow.

Just as they finished their "mission" a plane arrived to come and pick them up taking them back to the school.

Group 2

Liz, Kid, Patty, Blake and Nora

Location: Safari

Target: Grim Tiger and Lion

"I said stand back!" said Nora.

"No." Kid said monotonous as he shot at the Lion.

Blake began attempting to strike the Tiger with more force as it began to bleed. Nora did a back flip then hit her mallet onto the Tigers head making it smack into the Lion. That just made them both even more aggressive. 

"Blake start shooting at one I'll shoot the other. Nora, first hit thew our way then we'll head shot and kill them both." Kid said telling the girls the plan. Nora led the tiger and Lion away from Kid and Blake as she waited for the perfect moment to strike. When she found the right time she swung as hard as possible signaling Blake and Kid.

"On 3 okay." Kid stated.

"Okay." Blake said ready.

"One....Two.....Three!"

The took the one shot the skull killing them both. Liz and Patty changed back from weapon form as the other dusted them self off. The plane arrived once again picking up the second group and taking them to the school.

Group 3

________, Pyrrah, Jaune, and Crona

Location: Snowy Mountain

Target: Snow Leopard Grim

Just as the leopard pounced _____ was quick to use her force field to protect Jaune. Pyrrah and Crona took the opportunity to jab at the beast. No matter what the did the leopard kept coming at them until ___ got and idea.

"Crona! I need you to let out that ear bleeding scream as before!" ____ yelled shooting at the leopard.

Crona did just as _____ had told him to do. The ringing of Crona's shrill made the leopard roar and freeze, _____ and Pyrrah took the opertunity to shoot and arrow through the leopard. ______ arrow made the leopard slow down and while Pyrrah's made it weaken.  Jaune and Crona drew their swords and swung cutting the snow leopard grim into two pieces. 

They were the only group so far to put their differences aside and work together, making their mission time shorter. The plane pulled up and collected the members of group number three.

Group 4

Air, Ren, and Weiss

Location: Tropical Island 

Target: Giant Grim Crab

"Really?" Ren sighed.

The crab was angrily crab walking to them.

"We need to cut of its legs!" Air exclaimed.

"Okay Weiss and Air take the legs ill get to the top some how." Ren said as the group split'

Air had changed her shell necklace into a sword and Weiss took out hers. The began to take out its many legs one by one. Ren did just as he said, he got to the top and began to shoot the crabs eyes making them both fall into the salty ocean water. After its legs were gone all the crab had left was its bodies and its pinchers. The crab was tossing into the ocean creating a whirl of water. Weiss took the left, Air took the right and Ren took the middle as the attacked the enemy. Weiss and Air cut off the pinchers and Ren shot and killed the crab one last time.

The group flopped down in the ocean water and swam to the shore and waited for their plane to arrive. The plane arrived 5 minutes later and took the girls and guy to the school.

-

Last time i gotta write separated! See ya next time! 

Was it good? I feel like readers have been getting uninterested so here a good update.

Welp off yo go update my other stories!

Go read the new Sebastian x Reader you guys wanted! Its called YN the virgin~! Read, Comment and Vote!

P.S like fairy tail? magi? soul eater? vampire knight? OHSHC? Rosario + Vampire? RWBY?

Check out:

-Sebatian's Younger Brother - Black Butler x Reader x Vampire Knight

-Soul Eater x Reader x Fairy Tail (personal fave)

-Vampire Knight x Reader vs Rosario + Vampire

-Soul Eater x Reader x RWBY

-When worlds collide - magi x reader x soul eater

-Teen Idle - OHSHC x reader x Black Butler