𑁍 CHAPTER TWO: The New Student 𑁍

제 2 장
"새 학생"

제 2 장"새 학생"

K1M TA3R33N

As I walked down the stairs, a student rushed down and bumped me harshly. I didn't have time to catch him since I lost balance at the stairs. Out of the blue, someone had prevented me from falling and cracking my head open, holding me by my waist and the other hand behind my head, hugging me. I looked up to see this person but its face was blurry. And then I heard someone scream.

"TAEREEN-AH! WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEAD! ITS SIX IN THE MORNING!" I automatically sat up and looked around. "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?" I yelled and saw my sister on the door. I realised I was in bed, and not in school. Wow, that really fooled me. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "Had a dream again? What kind?" my sister asked. "I lost my balance and fell to the floor, my head cracked open." I lied. "Yeah, whatever. You always change the last part of your dream." she said and closed the door. I don't tell my dreams 'cause she'll say that they'll happen sooner or later. I stood up and walked at least three steps before falling flat on my chest.

Told you, it already happened. Wait-I tripped over? OVER WHAT? "EUNA! ARE YOU OKAY?" I said turning around and saw her under my bed. "Sorry, I forgot I had a kitten laying on the floor." I said while ruffling my hair. I picked her up and placed her in in my bed where she continued her sleep. Such a sleepyhead, like me. I continued to the bathroom and washed my face. What did my dream mean? Will it happen sooner or later? I wish it wouldn't.

The grip on my waist felt like a boy's arm. I don't want another boy to meddle in my life. I've had enough of JungmiHaneul and the boy with blue hair. I quickly took a bath and change into my uniform. I did not wear my personal jacket because we'll be having a sleepover at HwaJoon's, so I have time to drop by here and get some stuff after school. And we couldn't go to the milk tea shop, I guess. Yumi's turn would be delayed. I wore my socks and shoes and picked up everything I needed. "Goodbye, Euna." I whispered and closed the door. I checked the time and it was seven twenty.

I have to go to school now. I have a favor to fulfill. I ran down the stairs and went pass my sister. "No time for breakfast!" I yelled before closing the door behind me. I hopped on my bike and rode it quickly to school. I went to the third floor and quickly took the things I need in my locker. I turned around and found Mina looking at me.

"In a hurry? You're our substitute, you can be late. Besides, the professors won't care." she said as she took my bag from me and entered our classroom. "How did you know?" I said and entered the room, they all sat down properly and faced the board. "We all know, Ms. Kim." Mina said, she placed my bag in my desk and sat down on her seat. I placed my Math book on the front desk and went to my seat to take the paper Professor Yoo gave me. I went back to the board and red it.