The family reunion

Anna pov

I looked at the clock it was sharp 7 am.I was nervous and excited at the same time. I was going to meet my family, my real family. Although a part of me still missed the old one, I don't know why I cried every time I remembered them.Even though they weren't blood related still they loved me a lot. I got dressed and felt a slight tap on my window.

I went near it and saw Kookie smilling.

"Yah! Jerk don't you know my house has a door why are you entering through the window"i yelled.

"I like it and why are you calling me jerk,Again!!?"he pouted.

I admit he was cute. Then both of us went our living room and sat next to each other over the couch.

"So Kookie,did you got any information about any of our parents? "I asked.

He sadly shook his head.
"Actually I'm going to Busan now along with my hyungs to find them.Be safe at your parents home and if the stalker calls you again then inform any one of us,okay"he said.

He had been like a hawk after that message thing happened. But I admit that I loved his soft side.

He left and I was alone again.
Then a sudden honk was heard, I guessed my brothers have come. I rushed outside and saw my two brothers smilling at me.

I quickly ran to them and all shared a cute group hug.

I saw both of them were in tears,i wiped their tears and hugged them tight.

"Let's go home oppa"i said and smiled.
With that all of us drove off. In an hour,our car stopped in front of a huge mansion. I was really surprised.

"Shocked sis, well don't be,all this is yours"Kai oppa said and we entered the mansion.

All the people or I say the maids and workers bowed to me,i felt like I was a princess.I saw a picture of three of us. Then something came to my mind.

"Yah,both of you stand here,i'm gonna take a picture of you too"i said and they chuckled.

"Say cheeseee!"I said.

"Cheeeeeseeee"they bubbled and clicked.

I smiled looking at them.

With that we reached a luxurious living room where a middle aged couple or specifically I say my real parents were sitting

My mom rose up from her seat as soon as she saw me and came running and hugged me.Everyone was in tears except me I didn't know why.

"I missed you so much my cherry! "my mom said and then we all sat together.

"From now on I want you to live with us"Suho oppa said.

"Okay but actually there is one thing"i said while fiddling my fingers.

"What sweetie? "my mom asked.

"Mom,actally the Lee's have gone missing for almost two and a half weeks,i'm worried about them"i said and I noticed everyone's face changed a bit more of like angry and sad at the same time.

"Why are you worrying about those people whole stole you from us? "Kai oppa said angrilly.

"But-"I was cut off by him.
"No buts,you are living with us and that's final"Kai oppa commanded.
I got a bit scared of his voice so i simply obeyed him.

"But can you at least tell me why did you left me"i asked.

My dad let out a huge sigh and began talking-
"Mr. Lee was my manager and he helped a lot for the success of our company, his family used to visit us very frequently too. But one day his wife and your mom got pregnant at the same time and they delivered exactly on the same day too.

Unfortunately her baby couldn't survived and she became mad and started to hallucinate that they had a daughter. One day they came up to take you away from us,so I fired him from his job. But they still talked to you and no matter how much we denied to you not to talk to them,you never listened to us.

After the moments were right and on the holiday we got to know that they planned to kill us and get you.So I got no option but to make you unconscious and take you with us so that no one could reach you. But I was wrong,they kidnapped you from us and took you far away that we couldn't even find you.. "

Everything fell silent.This time my eyes had shining tears in it too. I got all my answers, finally I got the identity that I wanted but still I felt that I missed something.

After that we shared some family time. The whole day went so well, it was all laughing and playing. My brothers were literally treating me as I wanted and as I expected.

Now it was night time,Mom was making the dinner and all three of us were helping her.Me and Kai oppa were grilling the meat and they were cutting the veggies. But all this time my dad was missing I wonder why. Suddenly my phone rang and I smiled when I saw the caller ID,it was Jungkook.

"Oppa, I'll be back in 10 minutes"i said and left the kitchen. I picked up the call once I arrived the empty balcony.

"Kookie,did you reached Busan? "I asked.

"Yeah we did reached here safely,i was asking did you have any problem there"he asked.

I blushed a bit imagining that he cares for me so much.

"No I didn't have one yet, and keep on updating me about your findings and be safe"i said.

"Anna, please come fast I can't grill all this chicken alone"Kai oppa shouted from the kitchen.

"OK, kookie I'll call you later,bye"i said.He too greeted me a goodbye and I hung up the call.

I came to help my brother, when I realised 7 other new people were also there.

I looked at those figures,i saw one that caught my eye
" he seems familiar"i mumbled to myself.

"Hey cherry, look we have some guests today,they are my friends,we are a group called EXO".

They turned around and I smiled at them until my eyes caught that one person who was in the corner with a smirk on his face.

"Sehun...."

That's it for today.I hope you guys are gonna love it. I'm gonna make even more interesting, a few more chapters and we are nearer to the end. Till then keep on thinking of possible outcomes. Saranghee:)