The stranger acts

We went to school and as soon i reached i saw Jackson and his friends outside.I neared my steps towards them but they moved away.I kept on going towards them but they moved away.

"Are you ignoring me,Jackson?"i shouted from a distance.

"No,we have a work to do after that i'll talk its just that i'm too busy now.Bye Anna"Jackson waved and dissapeared along with his friends.

We entered the classroom and heard the same whispers.

"I can't wait to see them"

"They are definitely handsome,i bet"

We heard these kind of whispers.
The same as on the day of Jungkook's girls.

"These bitches get excited eveytime a new student comes"Amber said and rubbed her temples as she was gettinf annoyed.

"Lets just sit down and see"Rose said monotonously and we all sat down for the class.

The teacher came inside and behind him two more handsome kids entered.

"Students address yourselves"teacher said.

The first boy who was shorter than the second one said "Anneyohaseyo,I'm Henry Lau and i'll be your class ,i hope we will all get along"

I was staring at the boys when someone poked me from behind.I turned to see a giggling Rose.
"What??"i asked.
She pointed towards Amber's direction and i saw her cheeks were all red and she was smiling like an idiot.

I smirked and poked with my pen.

"Ouch"she said

"I see someone is blushing,so someone is in love,i see"i teased.

"Just shut up"she said and turned to another side.

After that the second boy who was taller and a bit more handsome spoke
"Anneyohaseyo,I am Oh Sehun i hope we'll be good friends"

I didn't notice that i was staring at them then a big crumple of paper hit my head which was thrown by Jungkook.

"What?"i said while rubbing my head.
"Who are you staring at?"He said with a tone of anger in it.

Anna's thought
I think he is jealous so lets tease him.
"At the boys,aren't they handsome?"i said.

"I'm handsome too,you can stare at me if you need to"he said while rolling his eyes.

"No,that's not the thing,i think i'm in love with that Sehun"i said while pointing at him.

"No way !!!"Jungkook said and rolled my eyes.

"You never know what will happen"i teased and he poked his tongue to his cheek.

With that i saw that Sehun guy made his way to me and sat next to me.
Niw i was sitting in between Jungkook and Sehun.

"Hi i'm Sehun,i hope we can be friends"he said and i heard Jungkook scoff from the other side.

"Sure"i said and smiled.
The class went on but i felt something was weird,That Sehun guy was staring at me all the time,his stare was different from Jungkook's.It was not scary but it was like he was keeping an eye over me.

During the lunch both the boys sat with us and Sehun asked me:-"So Anna,what are your hobbies?""umm nothing i just listen to music and study and yeah i like writing too,more like a nerd cuz i am"i said

"So Anna,what are your hobbies?"
"umm nothing i just listen to music and study and yeah i like writing too,more like a nerd cuz i am"i said.

"You don't look like that,you are more of a cheerful and nice person"he said and smiled.

Then i thought

"I never told him my name then how does he knows it"

"Dumb Anna,he must have asked Amber or Rose"

"Yo Anna you are spacing out"Sehun said.

"Oh sorry,i just got a bit lost,well tell me about yourself like family and friends"i asked.

He hesitated first then replied
"I'm the only child but i never feel lonely cuz i have eight other amazing hyungs,i mean friends"he said.

I shrugged off my thoughts when i saw Amber and Henry were giggling.
Me and Rose glanced at each other and shared smirks.

The class ended and our school ended too but their conversation was still going on.So me and Rose had an idea we walked upto them.

They were startled by our appearance.

"Do you need anything girls?"Henry asked.

"Umm nothing we just wanted to steal our bestfriend from you,so that we could go home?"i said

"The school ended,but if really want to talk then you can go on a date this evening cuz both of us have a very tight schedule"Rose said which made both Amber and Henry blush.

"Yah,wh-at ar-e you say-ing?"Amber stuttered and we smirked.

"You know Henry,we have never seen Amber talk so much,especially to a BOY"i said and emphasized the word boy.

"that's good to hear"he mumbled but we heard it.

A red face Amber couldn't take it anymire so she dragged both of us outside the classroom.

And the BFF thing went on and all through the way we teased her and i completely forgot about my worries.

But soon my smile faded away as i saw my house.

"Don't daydream Nerdy"i heard someone say.

"Its been a while you called me that,Jerky"i said and smiled at Jungkook.

And he smiled back and again my heart started to beat faster at the site of his bunny teeth.

But soon his smile faded too,"well so how's your love story going,you didn't tell me about that guy"he said in a cold tone.

"Awwww Mr.Jerk is getting jealous,i can't see this"i said nd tried to act dramatic by placing a hand on my chest and made that so called surprised face.

"Yah i'm not jealous and stop making that face you look ugly"he said.

"Okay cool down,i was just teasing you, don't need to be angry"i said.
His face relaxed and then something struck my mind.

"Ummm-Jungkook i wan-ted to ask yoy something?"i asked.
He hummed in response.

"Do you know me i mean in the past?"i said.

"what are you trying to say?"he said but a bit nervous.

"i mean are you the Kookie i was talking about?"i asked.

He took a lot of time and shook his head.

The next thing i did surprised him.
"then can you explain,why are you in this picture?"i showed him the picture.

He frowned.

"where did you get this?".....

That's it for todays.I hope you guys would like and be ready for more this is gonna be more interesting.Till then lots of love.