The search

"Where did you get this?"he asked.

"first tell me how do you know me,and why didn't you tell me that before?"i questioned again.

"umm ua Ann-a li-sten"he stuttered.

He was about to say something when another voice spoke up.

"Cherry!!!"

I saw a man running towards me.
He came to me and hugged me tight as if he saw me after years.

I pulled out of the hug and looked at the man's face,he had tears in his eyes.I could clearly see pain and joy in his eyes.

We stared at each other for some seconds until another voice spoke up.

"Kai,i told you not to vis-"his words stopped as soon as he saw me and the man hugging each other.His cold eyes turned all soft on seeing me.He suddenly broke down to tears.It was the same man,Kim Junmyeon aka Suho and he was calling the other person Kai means my other brother.
I thought this was the right time to know the truth.

I went to Suho oppa and hugged him tightly.He hugged back with a much stronger power.

"We missed you so much"he said and cried even more.

"Don't cry it hurts to see both of you like this"i said to calm them down.
The only person who was dumbfounded by the whole scenario was Jungkook.

After some more moments Kai oppa sensed Jungkook's presence,he asked
"who are you?"pointing at him.

"Kai hyung,I'm Jeon Jungkook,remember"he replied.

"Oh that beggar boy,but why are you here with my sister"he said while raising his voice a bit.

"I'm her friend,i'm not a beggar remember that"Jungkook said and looked at me.

"You don't deserve to be her friend,now get out"kai oppa shouted.

The people in the neighbourhood gathered to see the whole drama.

"Oppa stop it,don't make a fuss"i said and i felt bad for Jungkook so i went upto him and held his hand.

He looked up and was shocked and happy at the same time.

"Oppa,don't humiliate him he is my friend and he has been with me in all hard times unlike you who left me alone in the dark forest"i yelled surprising both of them.

After hearing my words their facial expressions changed which turned out to be a sad one.

"So you are taking the side of this traitor's son rather than us?"Kai oppa said.

"I think we need to go,lets just leave"Suho oppa said while dragging Kai oppa who was yelling curse words at Jungkook.

When they left i turned to Jungkook's side and saw his eyes filled with tears.I imnmediately hugged him and patted his shoulder.

"what did i do,that people are behaving like this to me?"he said and cried.

"Its okay,i will never behave like this to you"i said to calm him down but the opposite happened.

"You will never do that,you said you will never leave me,you said you will love me with all your life but you didn't and you won't.You are a liar Anna,just a rich liar"he said and broke the hug.

I was hurt by his words but his words seemed really true.

With that he ran off to his house and slammed the door hardly.I wonder how that door didn't broke.

With my eyes full of tears i opened the door of my house.It was empty as normal.I missed them,i missed my family although we had a lot of bitter moments but we had sweet moments too.

Just to listen to their appreciation nd give them all the luxuries,i studied day and night forgetting my own comfort.And now they are gone.
With all the pain inside my heart i went to my room and cried until i fell asleep.

I woke up feeling alone.Then i went downstairs to have some snacks.I was free this evening but i couldnot ask my friends to come over because Rose has gone to Ulsan for 2 days and Amber might be talking to Henry.I wanted to know the truth about everything.I hopped up and sat infront of my computer.

I was searching about Kim Jongmin's family but all the websites showed that he only has two sons and there was no mention of a daughter.My answers were becoming even more confusing.

Then someone called me.
I picked up the phone and saw Taehyung was calling me.I picked up the call.

"Hi Anna,what's up?"

"Hi taetae"

"Anna,i was thinking if you are not busy today then we could meet up bacause Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are all busy in business"

Then it struck me

"I would love yo meet up and i have somethings to ask you as well.

"Ok fine,i will come at 5"

"Fine bye"

Skip to 5 pm

My heart was beating real fast.Finally its the time,where i could clear my things out.I sat on the couch patiently for Taehyung to arrive and after a few minutes the bell rang.

I rushed to the door and opened it.I was greeted by a cute Taetae with his signature boxy smile.

"Hi Anna"tae said and hugged me.

"Hi tae,please come in"i said.

After fixing each other on the couch,there was a short silence.

"So what were you about to say?"Tae asked.

"Do you have any connections with your cousins,i mean Suho and Kai?"i asked in a nervous tone.

"Why do you want to know?"he requestioned me.

"I have my own things,can you please answer my question"

"Okay fine,so we don't talk much as you know both of our companies are rivals and in our childhood, my parents have never allowed us to them.The only time we saw eachother was our grandmother's funeral".

He let out a huge sigh.
"But why did you parents never allowed you?"i asked.

"I don't know maybe they had some sibling rivalry but after some years they moved to America and came back now,i mean may be a year or two"he said while shaking his head.

"Do you have any sister i mean cousin,from the father's side?"

He took a lot of time to answer but finally his lips moved and he said

"Yeah i had one may be Kai and Suho hyung had a sister.............."

That's it for today i hope you guys are loving it.Many new secrets are going to be shown.What's going to be Anna's next step,just to find out keep on reading the story.Till then lots of love.💕💕💕💕