The search pt2

The time i heard those words which came out of his mouth,i felt as if my heart stopped beating.

"What do you mean by maybe?"i asked.

"As a child i knew that i had a sister but then while growing up i never saw her being mentioned by the family neither the brothers,that's why i'm a bit confused"he said.

"Oh"i muttered and my mood became even more sadder.

"Let's leave the conversation here,i have brought some computer games.Wait let's call Jungkook here,he loves these games"Tae said.

Hearing his name a rush of guilt spreaded my whole body,why was he acting like that,why i am not able to recall anything.

"Wait here,i'll call him"he said and left.

I groaned in frustration and dissapointment.

Then my phone buzzed.I checked it,a message from an unknown number,i shivered when i thought whose number it could be.

Unknown no.:-
Hi

Me:-
Who are you?

Unknown no.:-
Hi i'm Sehun,the new student,remember?

Me:-
Oh but how did you know my number?

Sehun:-
I got it from Jackson,sorry if i didn't ask it to you.

Me:-
Its okay.So why did you text?

Sehun:-
Nothing just for fun.So are you busy now?

Me:-
Yeah kind of,i'll text you later.Byeeee.

Sehun:-
Yeah bye.

As soon as our chat ended the door opened.I crouched upto see Taehyung and Jungkook coming towards me.

"This brat caused a lot of problem today"Tae said.

"I didnt do anything it was you who acted weird all the time"Jungkook said in an irritated tone.

"Ah,Jungkook-ah why are you hurting your hyung"Taehyung said and made the dramatic heartbroken pose.

"Hyung not now pleasee"Jungkook groaned and i laughed at their weird fight.
"what happened?" i asked.

"We both were going out,then i saw a picture of me in the beach so i mumbled the word beach and then hyung misheard it and told my mom who was in the same room that i said bitch"Jungkook said annoyingly.
"Well you said Bitch,what's my fault"Tae said.

"Get out before i kill you"Jungkook said and balled his fist.

"Let's play the games"Tae said and we sat in the our places and started playing.

We played for almost 2 hours.Throughout the whole game i kept on staring at Jungkook who was ignoring me.

After everyone left,i got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello"

"So you blocked my number,i can see you are not afraid to face the consequences"the voice spoke.

I was surprised and shocked at the same time,but it was obvious that the stalker can get another numbet for his
Purpose.My hands trembled,i wasn't able to say anything.

"

What happened babygirl,did you get scared?"he said and laid a huge laugh.
Although whatever he said was true but i was trying to hide it badly.I gathered all my courage and spoke

"Who are you?Why are you doing this to me?"

"How many times do i have to say that i am your first love and you are mine too"he said.

I was kinda confused,my first love.It means i knew him from the past.But who can he be?."Answer me"he shouted.

Being terrified,i cut the call.
Damn,that was too creepy,such a nice way to get to sleep.

Before sleeping i made sure i closed all the doors and windows properly.Even though i was almost suffocating,but all i wanted is safety,so i took my decision.

Skip next morning

It was Sunday,so i woke up late.Like who cares on Sunday.Then i thought of yesterday,i made up my mind and entered Jungkook's house.

Unlike usual his house was empty and silent.Then i decided to go to Jungkook's room.I went upstairs and found Jungkook unconcious lying on the cold floor.

"Jungkook!!!!!!"i shouted and with a lot of efforts i succesfully placed him on the bed.

Then i called the doctor and called Tae and Jimin oppa.

I was waiting for them to arrive when i stared at his perfect face which was now pale and lifeless,it hurted a lot to see him like that.

Then His hyungs came along with the doctor.

After examining,the doctor came and revealed that he was drugged by some high dosage drug since the night.

"And Jungkook's parents went out last night and they didn't returned right"Tae exclaimed.

"What?"All others yelled in unison.
"Yeah,then who else who have come to drug him?"i said.

"Did they steal anything from the house?"Namjoon asked.

"We don't know right,let's check if anything is lost and let Jungkook rest for a while"Yoongi said.

Everyone started to search and i decided to stay close to Jungkook,i placed my hands around his drawers.Well nothing was lost.

Then i headed to the closet,nothing was lost there as well.

Then my eyes went to a special drawer in the the middle of the closet.I saw the same broken hearted bracelet whose other piece was with me.

I smiled to me."I knew you were familiar"

Then i saw an album,curiosity rushed over me and i opened it,i was full of beautiful pictures of me and Jungkook or i say Kookie,then i saw a family with the Jeon's.It was my family,the one with my current parents and my sister Mina.

"The Jeons knew my parents,but why Jungkook and me are missing in this picture"i muttered.

And with that my head started to hurt like hell like always.These days whenever i tried to recall my past,my head hurted but today the pain was just too much.

And i passed out on the spot.

Meanwhile
Sehun's Pov

"Hyung as you said i joined her school.She is now friends with me."

Suho who smirked and turned around 
Like a king who  had just won a war
"Well that's the begining,i know you'll come back Cherry........."

That's it for today.I hope you will like it.Currently my fav song in Map of the soul:7 the journey is Your eyes tell,tell yours in the comments.New chapters are coming soon.Sarangheee😘😘🙏.