Chapter 15

Kate's Pov

I decided to head back to my apartment. It's been a long time and I'd like to sleep in my own bed tonight but I'd like to have one last laugh before the night ends.

Kate: The doctor said I have to postpone any and all sexual activities for a week.

Jane: What? Why!

Kate: Something to do with my body. It can't take any internal strain so I'm sorry, all sexual activities will have to be out on hold.

Jane: Come to my apartment. We have to discuss this further.

Kate: I'm afraid I can't. I'd like to sleep in my own bed tonight. Shall we discuss this tomorrow? I'm too tired.

I then got no reply. Knowing Jane, she's probably going shit crazy she won't get to fuck me for a week. Reverse practical joke Ms. Connor. Taylor dropped me off at my apartment as I headed to the door, I opened it to find Candice and Stefan sitting at the table laughing.

"I'm glad to see you're both not having sex on the couch" I say as I close the door.

"Of course not. We have company"  Says Candice.

"Hello Kate" Says Jane walking out of my bedroom.

"What are you doing here and why were you in my bedroom?" I ask surprised.

"You're my girlfriend. I think that should answer those two questions" She says as she walks up me and kisses my forehead.

"Who thought my hard-ass sister could ever find love" Says Stefan as he grabs Candice's hand and takes her to her bedroom.

"Y'all crazy kids have fun. Please don't have sex on the kitchen table" She yelled.

"So no sex?" Says Jane.

"I was joking" I tease.

"Yeah I know. I called Dr. Collins. You gave me a heart attack Kate" Says Jane.

"As expected from Mr. Williams" I tease.

"Yeah but I'm the dominant that means I can do whatever I want" She says.

"Okay Ms. Dominant. What are you going to do about that?" I say as her eyes widen.

"I'm going to punish you for being bad" Says Jane.

"Oh? I'd like to see you tr..." I say as she lifts me up above her shoulders.

"What are you doing! Put me down!" I yell.

"No. Bad girls must be punished for disobedience" Says Jane as she slams me onto the bed.

She then reached in her pocket and pulled out that grey tie I like. She tied my hands together and pulled my pants off. I laid there with my belly on her lap.

"Are you seriously going to spank me?" I laugh as she pulled down my panties revealing my ass. She then started rubbing my ass as if she was trying to smoothen it.

"No sex for a week. That's 7 days so that's 7 strikes, count with me" She says. Then hit with her bare-hand as I gasp out.

"One" I say breathing hard. Why is this so simulating me? She then hits again.

"Two" I moan as I got wet a little.

She then hit again, this time harder. I could feel it through my spine.

"Three" I say moaning.

"Does it hurt?" She whispers.

"It hurts so good" I say as she hit again.