Chapter 10

Kate's Pov

"Happy Graduation Kate. Now go shower and I'll take you out" She says as she picks me up.

"I have no energy left to move" I say as I touch her chest but she swats my hand away.

"My limits is touching. You can't touch me Kate" She says as she brushes my hair.

"Why can't I touch you Jane?" I say as I lay in her arms.

"You just can't..." She grunted.

"Can't you explain why? Don't I deserve some answers?" I say as my eye twitched.

"Let's clean up, I'll answer whatever questions after" She says as she says as she held me in her arms and takes me upstairs. She rest me on her bed as she goes ahead to the shower and prepares the tub upon returning.

"It's cause of your scars isn't it?" I say while looking at her.

"You noticed?" She asks.

"Yes. Their on your back, it's barely noticeable for someone who isn't looking" I say. She then picks me up and takes me to the tub and rests me down. She then got in on the opposite side of me.

"My birth parents used my back as an ashtray when I was 4, my father would often beat me and my mother would leave me to starve for days, they were both drug addicts and I was their punching bag" She says as she looks me dead in the eye.

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to bring back those memories" I say as I could see her emotions clear on her face.

"It's fine" She says as she picks up a sponge.

"I just want to understand you Jane, whatever this thing is can't be based on just sex and punishments" I say.

"It's all I know to do Kate" She says as she washed me with the sponge.

"I can't change for you Jane" I say gulping.

"Just relax, don't think about that now" She says as she moves in closer and kisses my forehead.

I then kissed her on the lips. She seemed so vulnerable right now. She doesn't really seem like the type of girl that wears her heart on her sleeves. I think I'm getting to understand her better now but it brings me farther away from more answers.

We then got out of the tub as she lifted me up again and took me to my room.

"I'm capable of walking Ms. Connor" I say as she rests me down on my bed.

"I know sunshine but I just murdered that tight hole of yours so you shouldn't be able to walk properly Ms. Williams" She says.

"I can walk perfectly fine Ms. Connor" I say as I rose up from the bed and walked towards her.

"How are you able to walk freely without any pain Kate?" She says in shock.

"Pain is pleasure, this little type of pain doesn't please me Ms. Connor" I tease then notice she got serious as I instantly regret that decision.

"Don't play with me Kate" She says as she pushes me onto the bed.

"Oh crap" I say.

"Looks like round three is necessary now" She says as she bits my neck.

"No. I was just teasing you" I say as I push her off me.

"You shouldn't play with fire if you don't want to get burned Ms. Williams" She says as she retreats "Your clothes are the in the wardrobe. Wear something casual" She says then leaves.

Damn. Seems like I got her mad. One of my main attributes is the ability to be witty and sarcastic. This truly wasn't the time and place for my witty humor, guess I was just trying to be funny but it seems she took it seriously. I hurry to the wardrobe and pick out a white t-shirt and a blue skinny jeans I found. I can't believe I got this entire closet to myself. I quickly put them on and hurry to her room.

"Jane I'm sorry" I say barging in. I then noticed her on the bed masturbating.

"Oh my god. What are you doing?" I yell as she stops.

"Care to join me?" She says as she extends her hand.

"No. Oh god" I say as I walk out the room.

My god. Does this women have no decency? I mean we just had two rounds of sex and she was still so turned on. Where is this sex drive coming from!

She then came out the room "What you just said in that room turned me on and you left me hanging Ms. Williams. I was just solving the problem" She says.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that" I say as she walks up to me and hugs me.

"I don't mind but don't play with fire Kate" She says as she holds me.

"I understand. I'll try to control my wit, now go get dressed" I say.

"I will" She says.

"Where are you taking me anyway?" I ask.

"For a drive and a nice walk" She says.

"A walk? How enchanting" I say.

"Look foward to it, you'll be pleased" She says.

"I'm sure I will" I say as she returns to her room to get ready as I stare at that perfect ass as she retreats. I then headed downstairs as I sat by the piano. I wonder what was in store for me later on?