Close To The Edge Little Sister? (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"You're Deku's sister? Deku how come you've never mentioned her before?" Mr. Sen asks. "I haven't? Well I feel embarrassed now, but she's visiting from University. I told her about this little place and she said she wanted to come and visit. Right, Princess?" Mr. Sen gives Deku a look but shrugs. "Please you two can have a table. Lunch is on the house." He ushers us over to a table and tells us to order whatever we want.

When he leaves, Deku's eyes loses its shine and smile. "So you tried to wheel away?" He asks. "No I-" He gives a devilish smirk as he cocks his head to the side. "Princess, I'm trying to be nice here but now that you tried to leave me, I'm going to punish you. I won't even say how but it's going to make me feel so good." He grabs my chin from across the table and brings me so close that his breathe was in my face. "We're going to have such a good day today, Princess. Just you wait." He lets me go and the fake smile he had appears again as Mr. Sen comes back around with two menu's.

"Oh Mr. Sen can you get us two bubble yum boba's? Chihiro was talking about it like crazy on the ride over here." Mr. Sen nods. "I'll be right back-"

"Oh make them large please. And Two turkey sandwiches." Deku tells him. When he leaves, Deku looks back at me and rests his chin on his hand.

"When things were nice. My parents would bring bubble yum boba from this place. They never brought us here. I guess that was their way to get away from Izuku and me. But they have the best boba here. Sometimes I come here to think about good times."

Mrs. Sen came and gave us our drinks. "Your food should be done shortly." She informs us as I take a sip of the boba and my eyes light up.

"This is really good.." I whisper. Deku drinks his slowly and I can't help but drink mine faster. "Here is your food, please enjoy." As the sandwiches were placed down, I continue to suck down the boba. "Princess, you should eat before you drink all of your stuff." He says as he picks up his food.

I have just a little bit of my drink left in my glass. I mutter a prayer and say thank you for this meal before I dig in. As we eat, Deku stops and smiles at me. "How do you feel?" He asks. "I'm fine...though I have to use the rest room." I wheel back but Mrs. Sen walks by.

"Oh dear, we don't have a handicap bathroom." She tells me. "Oh it's fi-" Deku gets up. "Don't worry Mrs. Sen. I'll help her. We're siblings it won't be weird." He wheels me towards the bathroom and he lifts me up taking me into the bathroom.

"You don't have to-" He locks the door behind us and he sits me on the toilet. "Ca...can you leave?" I ask him. "Oh, but big brother can't just let you be by yourself. Go ahead and use the bathroom. It's not like I haven't seen it before, Princess."

I have to pee but I'm too nervous to do it in front of Deku. "Then can you turn around?" I beg. He sighs and turns away from me. I quickly pull up my skirt and down my panties. Once I relieve myself and wipe, I go to pull my panties back up but Deku was looking. "Here let big brother help you with that."

"No I-" His eyes look at me viciously. "Are we being ungrateful princess? After all the planning I've done." I feel scared, seeing that he's this close and I can't escape him. "O..okay." He kneels down and he places his fingers onto my panties.

"Big brother is going to have so...much...fun." He yanks my panties up making the cloth stretch across my lips. He looks up at me. "Look at these fat pussy lips. I just want to bite them. Oh wait I can." He leans forward and I jerk back. "No, what about them?" I whisper. He yanks me back and holds me by the hips, digging his nails into my flesh.

"Does it look like I give a fuck about them? Big brother is taking care of his princess. Now, stay still." He leans forward and kisses me through my panties. I feel embarrassed as I look at the door. "Lift your leg." He orders. I obey and I feel him bite where my scar is. "Not there, please." His eyebrow raises. "Telling your big brother what to do? Such a naughty girl. I think you need some re-educated on who is in charge." He stands up and takes his belt off.