"What was that?", he cocked an eyebrow.

"I said, THE AUDACITY DEAR SUPREME LEADER!", I yelled at him.

"Get out", he pointed at the door, "NOW!".

"Or what?", you shrugged. Walking closer to him, watching him, unconsciously back away at every step you took. Too afraid to fall under the influence of your touch. Once he realized how much he cowered away, he stood his ground. You stood inches away, chests brushing with one another, standing on your toes, you caressed his scarred skin, feeling his walls collapse everytime you were around him. "Will the great Kylo Ren punish me with his hands?", you snatched his hand into yours, picking it up and wrapping it around your waist, the extra material crushed under his grip. He studied the curve it created with hungry eyes. "Or will he punish with his saber?", you  unclasped his saber to which he flinched. He gazed as you slowly slicked your tongue over a small metal button before going back to wet your lips and tossing the saber. "Or will my master, punish with his cock?", his body shuddered at your touch when you grabbed the throbbing cock masked by layers and layers of clothing. Standing closer to his lips and yours, grazing your wet lips with his. You pulled at his trembling bottom lip with light force that lead his to release a low sustained groan from his chest. "But as you were so keen on being insistent about my leave", you pulled away, leaving him with the coldness that you experienced once you lost his caress.

You giggled mischievously and giddily bit your thumbs nail between your teeth, twirling around and giving him a full view of your body. "I guess I'll go then. Let me go get my clothes", I pouted, turning in my heel to reach the bedroom.

"Get back here", he growled at you. "Unless you want me to tear open more of your clothing", he gestured at the couch. You shook your head, declining his demand like a spoiled little brat. "On the couch, kitten", he ordered once again. You inhaled sharply when desire burned hot in your body.

Rolling your eyes, you carried your wobbly legs and fell on the sofa, cushions dipping at your weight. "Take off your clothes", he pointed at the shirt.

"No", you trapped his eyes with yours. A imaginary tug of war occurring in between the space of the gaze you both shared on who would gain the upper hand of dominance.

"Don't test me, little girl", he raised his finger to shut you up but this was something you wouldn't let him win. You licked your lips, slowly and seductively, giving him the full view of your buzzing arousal. He bent his figure and reached toward your leg

"What are you-", a breath caught in your lungs, ached when he pulled your feet to fall on the couch. The shirt had not moved an inch over your thigh. You shuddered when his naked hands trailed up your legs.

"Such a tease", he whispered, making you turn to mush. "always demanding, always disobeying", he traced the line of the shirt. "What will I do with you?", he pulled the shirt over your waist all the whole lightly grazing your skin, leaving goosebumps to form in his wake. "When will you learn? honor and pride is best left behind these walls", he snaked his fingers and cupped your breast. "Here, you're mine and mine only, my needy little slut", he pinched your nipple, leaving you to gasp lightly.

His hands fell over my hip bone, encircling his fingers around it. His light touches was enough to break your walls down and be at the mercy of his pleasure.

You groaned as every bone in your body grew impatient. "Such an impatient little girl, you are", he murmured. "and all mine", he growled, hungrily. You purred under him. You felt as if you were the muse to his artist and trailing fingers were his paintbrushes, hitting every curve and dip.

He picked up his fingers away and placed them between your lips, you allowed to push past your parted lips and sucked on them, feverishly. The cold air was still haunting your glass skin and the sensation of Kylo's dominance only made you shiver a lot more. With that cool, you bit down on his finger, earning a hungry groan from his lips as you drew blood. If you didn't know any better, you'd guess he was turned on by it. He coated your lips with his blood, you lifted your head to place his thumb inside your mouth once again, sucking the blood off. You were surprised at how much blood managed to draw out from a bite.