"You look beautiful." I complimented Annette, opening the door. How do I call Susan when Annette is with me. 

"Thanks." She went in my house. "By the way, I was joking." 

"What?"

"I just wanted to see your reaction, Elijah. I know you and Susan share a past that is why I did all this. Elijah, you didn't get angry nor did you say I am not your girlfriend when I said I am going to tell the world about us. And that made me happy." She smiled at me. "I don't need people to know we dating when you are loyal. I am sorry, I wanted you to tell your parents about us when we didn't even date for a week."

Who would've thought, having a girlfriend would be this easy?

"I am just sad that you didn't trust me." I crossed my arms across my chest and looked away. "I thought you trusted me." 

"Eli." She pouted.

"You so cute, that is the only reason I will forget this ever happened." The more I spend time with her the more I am started to like her more. I have to be strict or else I will become like my father. I don't want to be an obedient boyfriend who follows his girlfriend's rules. Mom is very sweet and anyone can follow her rules but Annette is short-tempered, feisty and she will beat me up if I ever fall for her. She will become the man in the relationship if I don't start acting like the old Elijah.

"Eli, do you mind making something for me to eat while I watch a movie, please." 

"Sure." See, she already started making me her free slave. I went in the kitchen and took deep breaths. I have to stop being dramatic. I am overthinking things. Annette won't make me her puppet. I won't take orders from her, Never!

I started beating up the eggs. I miss the days Annette was the one that cooked for the both of us. Now I am paying for all the time I used her.

Annette started coughing and I ignored her. She should ask for water or come get it herself. I know I am nice but I don't want to be too nice. I won't give her water. 

"Annette, are you sick?" I shouted but she didn't say a word. She is better than me in this game. I took a glass of water and went to her but she was on the floor. "What happened to your face?" 

"Eggs." She coughed.

"I am making eggs." I answered helping her drink water. "Anne." She got up. "Are you allergic to eggs or something?" I helped her get out of the house. 

"You know that." She was breathing heavily. "I need my medicine." 

"I'll get the car keys and take you to the hospital for check-up." Allergic to eggs? This girl is lying. If she was allergic to eggs than I would've known. I have been her best friend and brother for twenty-two years.

I took her to the doctor and he did a check up on her.

"Doctor can I please get those pills again, in case some idiot tries to make eggs in the house again." Annette said.

"Doctor, is she allergic to eggs?" I asked and Annette looked at me angry.

"Mr Carson, her file says she has been allergic to eggs since she was around three. She has been in the hospital a couple of times. The last time she was here because of eggs was when she was twelve." The doctor left to get her medicine.

"Why did you eat eggs when you were twelve?" I asked Anne and she rolled her eyes. 

"Because you said it didn't have eggs. Elijah, you always think I joke about being allergic to eggs but I'm not."

"I didn't say you joke about eggs. I just think you should've told me you were allergic to eggs." She always eats everything so how was I supposed to know this.

"I have told you a million times." She replied.

-Flashback-

"Annette, I want eggs for breakfast." I shouted.

"You know I can't stand the smell of eggs." She said.

--  --  --

"Annette, why can't I ever eat eggs?" I asked.

"Because I am allergic to it." She replied.

"Oh yeah."

-- -- -- 

"Annette, you made this for breakfast? I can't look this sexy without eggs."

"Eli, we late but if you want you can make eggs while I am away." 

-- -- -- 

"Annette, how did you become allergic to eggs?" I asked.

"How many times must I tell you, I got it from my mother." 

- End of flashback - 

"Maybe you told me like once." I closed one of my eyes. "Sorry."

"It's fine. Just don't tell anyone about this or else they will think you tried to kill me." She said.

"Okay." I smiled. "So tell me, you only allergic to eggs?" She nod her head. "So you can eat everything else?"

"No." She answered. "I don't like ketchup."

"No wonder you look so ugly." She smacked me. "You allergic to eggs and you hate ketchup. Your life is boring if you can't eat eggs and have a burger with ketchup." 

"Everyone likes what they like." She said. "Anyways let's just go home before the media finds you here." 

My phone rang and I answered it because it was my father. 

"Yes, dad."

"Where are you right now, your house is on fire." I forgot to switch the fucking stove off. Now my fucking eggs are burned. 

          *Don't forget to vote, comment and share please*