Chapter 6: Meet the States (Part Three)

Start from the beginning

A little girl walks up, "Hello. I'm Vermont. The 14th state. I may be small, but I have a lot of power in this house." She says.

Countries notice she has a slight French accent.

"Are you French?" France walks up to meet the girl.

"Well, French is the most spoken foreign language in my state." Vermont replies.

"That's nice. I hope to see you around." France shakes her hand and sits down into the couch again.

"Your from the northeast?" Canada questions.

Vermont nods her head.

"Here." Canada gives her something. Vermont quickly leaves.

"Hey pa! Can we come out?!" It was obvious that this person had a southern accent. A girl peaks her head through the entrance.

America nods his head. "You may."

A girl and boy walk out. One of them was immediately noticed as Kentucky, from her flag, and the other one was a mystery.

"Hello everyone! My names Kentucky and I'm the 15th state." She did a peace sign and walked out of the room.

"Hey. Sorry about my sister walking away quickly. My names Tennessee. And I'm the 16th state." He waves.

"What region from the USA are you from?" Canada questions.

"I'm from the southeast." He responds back. "Kentucky from's the southeast too."

"That's nice to know." Canada quickly hands something to him, and he leaves.

"Canada, what are you giving to them?" Russia raises his eyebrow.

"It's just a present for each region. I do it every time I meet them."

Russia nods. "I suppose you don't meet them often? I just guess from you not remembering their regions."

"I just make sure. I'm not the best with geography."

"The buckeye state, stop fighting with the Great Lakes state, and get here to introduce yourself!" America shouts.

A boy quickly rushes in, with a black eye though.

He quickly changes his posture to more of a straight one.

"H-hello. I'm Ohio and in the 17th state." The boy says.

Switzerland quickly rushes up to him. "Are you okay? Do you need a ice pack or bandage?"

"It's nothing. Me and Mochi always get in fights. It's just this one was a bit harsher this time." He explains. (Mochi is Michigan.)

"Oh okay. I'm glad your fine. But take this ice pack just in case." He grabs it and put it on his black eye.

"Thank you." And he walks out.

"Louis, you can go introduce yourself." America calls out.

The girl that shouted at them to "eat our food!" came. Many remembered her.

"Hello! You guys might remember me. Anyway I'm Louisiana. I'm the 18th state, I'm also known as the Pelican state." She waves.

She looks around. And her eyes stop at France.

"Are you France! Oh my god! I'm such a big fan of you, your like my idol!" She waves her hands up and down everywhere.