Chapter 6: Meet the States (Part Three)

A/N: Before we start, I'm going to tell you the countries that are meeting the states.

Countries that are at America's house:

Britain
Canada
France
Australia
New Zealand
China
Russia
Ukraine
Belarus
Spain
Mexico
Japan
South Korea
North Korea
Germany
Switzerland
Poland
Philippines
Indonesia
Malaysia
Netherlands
UN

Third Person:

It was morning. The sun was rising, and a few nations and states were waking up.

"You better get you butt moving if we tending these fields today!" Texas yells at Missouri, Iowa and Oklahoma.

The four quickly change into suitable clothing for farming, and walk out of the house.

They trudge through the grass, walking at least about 8 acres, the sun making their backs sweat from the heat.

They reach the Freedom Farm.

They quickly go to feed the animals and water the plants.

Meanwhile....

"Stupid time zones... and stupid westerners.." China mutters.

China didn't get a blink of sleep last night.

He sighs and go to the restroom, which is connected to his bedroom.

He washes his face with water and and wonders, "Why aren't my Provinces personified?".

He shakes his head. There must be a reason why they are.

He quickly finishes up and goes to the living room. There was a certain British man already there.

"你好,英国. It's nice to see you up early."

"Hey China. I woke up because of time zones. It's quite annoying. Though I suppose it isn't so bad, since we already stayed a day here in America."

China nods his head in agreement. "Not to be mean, but why do you smell like tea?"

"Nothing really." Britain nervously chuckles.

"Okay..." China was a bit skeptical, but it wasn't much of a deal.

"What states do you think will be introduced today? I really want to see my grandchildren."

"Grandchildren! Right. Britain is America's father. But is America really their states dad? Or more of a brother?" China ponders before replying to Britain's question.

"I think there might be," China quickly checks the time of when states was admitted into the USA on his phone, "Vermont, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Louisiana, Indiana, and Mississippi? There may be more or less."

Britain nods before getting some tea for himself. China follows suit.

Meanwhile...

"What do you mean the Bella got loose!" Texas exclaims.

"I don't know y'all! I didn't do it though!"

"We're going to have to find her." Missouri sighs.

"Let's go find her." And Oklahoma walks to wherever.

(A/N: It will never be known if they found the cow? Or maybe so?)

Timeskip...

Everyone is seated in the living room, ready for more introductions.

"So everyone ate breakfast?" Everyone nods or say yes, etc.

"Okay, so today we're going to meet more states. You may go honey!" America gestures to the door.