Chapter 9: Meet the States, in the Dark? (Part Four)

A/N: Hello everyone! Hope you enjoy this chapter. P.S. if you are reading this, maybe try to guess which state I'm from? :D I hope I haven't made it obvious, as I want every state to be equal in stuff.

Also, not sure if anyone noticed, but I did accidentally post this part a bit earlier than wanted!

On with the chapter!

—————

Recap: Hawaii finds out who was the traitor to Alaska and her prank! She bursts into the room, ready to explain.

—————

"It's really simple though! Think about it!" Hawaii exclaims. Alaska stares at her, dumbfounded.

"There's no information about who did it? How could you possibly come up with a solution! I swear to the USA that if this is some joke! I will wring you like a towel as your bones crac-" He tries to complain more, but is cut off by Illinois coughing loudly.

"Alaska, hey, calm down. Please let her talk for a moment before going on with your murderous speech. Thank you." Illinois put a hand on his shoulder, slightly calming him down. For such a cold state, a very hot temper!

"I just asked Japan! She felt really bad about the past situation still so she gave me the info! Anyway, it wasn't even Michigan and Illinois."

"What?"

"Yeah! You were accusing them of the wrong reasons! Very mean! They just overheard our plans. None of them would help Russia anyway."

"I mean.. as said, we wouldn't help him. Never." Michigan shrugged.

"So Russia was lying? Why would he.. oh, makes sense! He would want to cause mayhem within the prank group. Japan must have been shaking her head at Russia's plan when he talked about the traitor." Alaska sighed a big one. He'll have to get him back.

"Yeah! That's what Japan told me about!" Hawaii jumped enthusiastically.

"Anyway, as I was saying. After wringing you, your bones shall crack one by one. Your insides will be squished out and the blood with burst. I'll get a meat cleaver and slice your little body up! Then serve you for dinner where everyone will probably slap me for it." Alaska smiled then ran and chased Hawaii.

"HELP MEEEEEEE! MICHIGAN! ILLINOIS! PLEASEEEEEEEEE! HE'S GONNA EAT ME ALIVE! I DON'T WANNA DIEE!" She shrieked, running for her dear life! Why won't you two save her!

"She'll fend for herself... maybe? Alaska never has this murderous feeling for too long, so we're fine."

Michigan and Illinois grabbed each a portable lamp, and walked away. Hawaii stuck her tongue at them as they left. Then, panic rose inside her.

"COME BACK!!! THERE'S NO LIGHT WHICH MEANS ALASKA WILL GET ME!"

—————

-Chaotic Group Chat-

#Cheese (Wisconsin): i am so grateful for my phone plan, especially with no wifi

yeehaw (Texas): It's better than nothing y'all! At least we can still do something 'round these parts.

Kood-aid (Nebraska): I will also complaining! Why did you guys change my name to kood-aid instead of ####-###?

Kood-aid (Nebraska): ITS EVEN CENSORED? I'm out

Croc (Florida): GUYS PAP IS AKSINF FOR US TO CUME TO THE LVIJG ROOM PLASE COM THANKS VERY MUCHHC I THINK ITS A STATE INTEODKTION THING DOKT KNWO WHY EVEYRONE NEEDS TO COME BUT WHATVER

yeehaw (Texas): Your spelling. I ain't gonna deal with this, someone do something! You know how peeved I can get from these stinking misspells!

buckie (Ohio): I'll fix it if one of the states who have the damn name changing abilities change my name! Change it to just Oh hi yo!