"I will take you on a date next week." He put the yogurt down without eating. "We will have our real couple kiss tonight." He moved closer to me. "I will take you as my partner to my parent's anniversary party." He pushed me back and got on top of me. "And then I will introduce you as my girlfriend at the party." He started kissing me and I didn't stop him.

I thought he would back out in the end. I didn't think Elijah would agree to introduce me as his girlfriend to his parents. I just thought he would make an excuse but he didn't. He finally accepted me as his real girlfriend. I can't believe it. I have to tell Oliver everything that happened. I will tell him everything the second he switches his phone on. I have never been so happy. I have only dreamed about making Elijah mine all my life but now it's really happening. All the heartbreaks were worth it. Every moment I defended him, every mistake he made and I corrected. Everything he did and I took the blame for was all worth it in the end. I just need him to admit he loves me just as much as I love him and then my, I will be at peace. I will stop thinking he might leave me.

"You beautiful red." He ran his hand through my hair.

"Thanks." I smiled at him. "Did you book a place for your parents to spend on the night of their anniversary."

"I am still waiting for my siblings to think of a place because I don't know where they want to spend the night." He played with my hands.

"You can just choose a place they like the most. Like where they first met or where they found out they were expecting you, Emily or Oliver. Someplace where they were happ---."

"Don't go there." He giggled. "My parents made me when they hated each other the most. My sister was conceived when my father told my mother he wants nothing to do with us. My mother never even wanted another child but my father tricked her. And Oliver just popped out the second my parents divorced so trust me when I say. The places we were conceived are not their happy place."

"I am sure your parents were happy when they found out they were pregnant with you and your siblings. They might have been fighting but it didn't involve you."

"Tell me, where were you conceived? Were your parents happy?"

"Of course." I kissed his hand. "It happened here in New York. I don't know when but I know when my mother told my father. It was magical. My father proposed to my mother and she said yes after that my mother told him they expecting."

"I am sure that is a lie." He replied. "Your mother probably took a gun and told Uncle Marko to go on his one knee and after that, she told him to accept you as his daughter." I pulled his hair.

"Don't joke like that."

"Your mother likes her guns. I am even thinking about getting her the latest ones on her birthday." He said.

"She is a great shooter but trust me, I am also good and if you make me angry I might just shoot you in the heart." I smiled.

"And I will shoot you in the head." He kissed me on the forehead. "I swear I will."

"You can't even hit a woman and you thinking of killing me."

"Let's just sleep Annette." He pulled me closer to himself. "I don't want you leaving me until I know I don't love you." He closed his eyes and I ripped my arms around him. I would never leave you, Eli, no matter what because I know you care about me. I just want you to say those three words and I will be only yours forever.

The next morning, the loud bang on my door woke me up but Eli was still asleep. This boy has a death wish.

"My mother is at the door, you have to wake up." I kissed him but he shook his head and covered the pillow on his head.

"Tell her to leave or I will shout." He mumbled.

"Annette, are you okay?" My mother shouted, knocking on the door.

"I am getting dress ma." I shouted and trying my best to push Elijah off the bed. "You late for work and if my parents see you, I am dead."

"Wait for me in heaven." He turned to the other side. "And if your mother doesn't stop waking me up, I will send her away." He mumbled.

"Keep your deep voice down and don't forget that this is my room." I would beat him up if my mother wasn't outside my room. "Eli, you going to get fired."

"I'm the CEO and plus it's the weekend and no one needs me. I will just call in sick."

"Annette, are you sure you fine?" My mother shouted.

"Yes, ma. I am still deciding what to wear." I don't like lying but this boy is turning me into a liar. "Eli, I love you so please get up and hide."

"Okay." He kissed me on the cheek. "I will hide in your bathroom." He left and I quickly hid all his things under the bed.

"Mom." I opened the door with a smile.

"You not even dress."

"I have decided to first eat before getting dress." I walked past her. "What is for breakfast?" I wanted to lock my room but I know mom will be suspicious if I don't leave my door open.

"You smell weird." My mother said and I just smiled at her.

"I didn't shower yet." I took the toasted bread. "I still feel sleepy." I took a plate and put three toasted bread on it. My mother kept staring at me as I put a glass of juice and a glass of water on the tray. "I will eat in my room and fall asleep, again." I walked passed her and went straight to my room. I put the tray down and locked the room. "You can come out now." I knocked on my bathroom door but there was no one in. I am glad he decided to go home.

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please*