Boss's Injury and a Dose of Painkillers

Start from the beginning

"Oh yea cause those things you smoke 24/7 won't put you in the ground quicker than this" I joked and he huffed a laugh taking another puff.
I smirked walking up to the front desk, spotting a bell. I dinged it and soon heard noises from the back. The shutter in front of me was slightly down so I couldn't exactly see who was standing behind it.
"Want it for the hour or the night?" A familiar feminine voice quietly asked.

"Beauty?" I asked and the shutter was instantly shot up.

"[Y/N]? Is that really you? What the hell are you doing in a place--?" She trailed off and I saw her eyes dart behind me to discover the man none other than Bigby staining the chair with his own blood.

"Yeah, that's why I'm here. I just need a room for him to rest so I can call Swineheart" I explained and she grabbed a key and was outside the front desk in a hurry.

"Of course, here take this and it's down the hall okay"she worryingly said handing me a key.

"Thanks Beauty" I smiled turning to Bigby again.

"C'mon, you gotta get off your broken ass again Bigby" I laughed stretching my hand out to him. He grabbed it harshly and I almost fell into him. Clearly he didn't like the joke...
"I was only joking Bigby" I said struggling to pull him up. Beauty appeared beside us and grabbed his other hand as we both pulled him up, "That's Bigby [Y/N].. doesn't like jokes only if they're his own" she smiled and then whispered to me, "that aren't great..." I laughed at what she said until Bigbys straight expression caught my eye.

"I can hear you two you know" he said pulling his arm around me again.

"Sorry..." we both smiled as Beauty got his other arm around her shoulder.

After dragging Bigby up even more steps and a long hallway we eventually reached the room the key was assigned to. 203.

"Thanks for helping Beauty" I smiled and Bigby turned to face her, "yea, thanks"
"Don't mention it. I'll call Swineheart for you" she said opening the door for us and walking back down the hallway.

"C'mon you" I choked out, the weight now all back on top of me. I brought him into the shitty looking bathroom to avoid staining the bed with blood.

Personally I don't think I'd want to even sit on that bed.

I sat him on the ground as he leaned against the tiled wall, again complaining about the pain. Typical.

After Swineheart arrived and fixed him up he walked up to me, "He'll be fine as always Miss [L/N]. I've given him painkillers for the pain so he should stop the complaining" he joked and handed me a small tub of them. "Give him two in the morning and he should be on his feet again"

"Okay" I nodded taking the little tub of him.

"Oh, by the way they are strong painkillers so his mood may... change"

"What do you mean change?" I asked puzzled as my brow rose in confusion.

"Change from his usual mood, more happy and less... you know himself" he explained, whispering out the last part, probably not wanting the man himself to hear him.

"Great so now I have to deal with a high Bigby?"

"I'm afraid so. Just keep an eye on him and make sure he gets some sleep tonight"

"Fine..." I sighed looking back at him now lying on the bed.

"Alright then, very good. Goodbye Miss [Y/N]"

"Goodbye and thanks again Swineheart"

The door closed and I turned to look at Bigby lying on the bed peacefully. Great a high and drunk of happiness Bigby.

Well, tonight is going to be a handful.

I walked over to him and he slowly turned his head to me, "hey you!" He smiled and I was already regretting this night.

"Hey.." I smiled sitting next to him on the bed. He placed his hand on mine and squeezed it.

"You're so sexy [Y/N]" he blurted out of no where.

"Uh.. thanks?" I blushed at his words. I liked Bigby. I mean I worked with him for a year now on some of the cases and helped him out in the office.

But I didn't think he liked me.

It was obviously the painkillers talking. It had to be.

"Bigby your a little high so I'm not going to--"

"But it's true! God your ass... when I saw it in the office when you were picking through the files... god you gave me the hardest--"

"Bigby!" I quickly cut him off not wanting to hear about the thing in his pants. I hope it wasn't true or else I'd have to make sure I didn't turn my back on him again.

"What?" He asked innocently with the stupidest look on his face. I had to admit I did have a crush on him but he seemed to be more interested in Snow. So I've heard from the people in the office.

"[Y/N] you're the most beautiful girl I've seen. On the cases you make me smile and make me want to just kiss you" he blurted out again and I felt my face heat up, blushing almost my entire face. I didn't know whether to believe his drunken talk or not.

Jeez Swineheart you were right about the mood change.
It was like a whole new Bigby!

I looked at his hand again and saw his dozy eyes look into mine.

"Can we kiss?" He asked out of nowhere and my eyes widened, "what?"

"Please?" He whined shuffling closer to me and moving his other hand to my waist. "I want to because you're special to me"

Seriously what do I do? He sat up a little and his body was now pressed against my side. He smiled at me and tilted his head and leaned closer to me. I panicked and watched him lean closer and closer to my lips. I was too slow to decide what to do as his lips hit mine. My eyes were still wide with shock and I soon felt his tongue lick my lip. Since he's in this deep a little kiss can't hurt.

Right?

I lightly kissed him back not letting his tongue pass through and I heard him complain.

Yet again..

He pinched me and my mouth opened with a gasp, as I felt him take the opportunity to let his tongue meet mine. He wasn't a bad kisser. Or else he's a quick learner.

However, a part of me was regretting this but then the part of me that had a crush on him grew, now wanting this to never end. I was lost in the kiss as I placed my hand on his rough cheek as the kiss seemed to steam up. Hands going everywhere, his pulling me closer and mine tugging his messy auburn hair. He lifted me onto his lap and he pulled back to look at me. "That was my first kiss..." he smirked and I was gone wide eyed again.

His first kiss!? And he's how old!?

"What?" I asked him and he nodded, "my first kiss"

____________________

Aw bigs first kiss naaawww lol
Welcome to the start of these wittle one shots!!
Cause the book wasn't bad enough with him XD

Hope you enjoyed this and thanx for reading!
STAY AWESOME! ✌️❤️

Btw if you want a oneshot or have an idea why not pop it into the comment box and I will write it for you :3
Cause I love you guys!! <3