"Minnie it's not called peeing. When you get like this what you need is to come." I explained but he gave me another confused look before speaking again.

"What's cum Kookie?" He asked.

"You cum and it stops hurting when I make you feel really good." He nodded telling me he was starting to understand what I was trying to explain.

"Kookie make Minnie feel good please!" He begged but I didn't know what to do. Me and Jimin haven't discussed anything about our relationship or being sexual. But if he didn't want to he'd tell me.

Third POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

Jungkook decided it was best to just save the sex for another time. Right now his focus was Jimins boner and taking care of him first.

"Okay Minnie come with me." The taller lift Jimin into his arms and walked them to Jungkooks bedroom to set him on the bed.

"Kookie's gonna touch you okay?" The blonde whimpered and nodded agreeing to whatever it is Jungkook wanted to do. The older pulled Jimins underwear and pants down exposing the bottom half of his body.

"Baby you are so pretty." Jungkooks gaze shifted from the boys defined thighs to his sexy v-line, to his pretty cock. He was in awe at home pretty everything looked when it came to Jimin. The older began running the tops of his fingers along the youngers side covering his body in goosebumps.

"Ahh~" He moaned as the olders experienced mouth traveled all over his body. Trailing from his stomach to his inner thighs.

"You sound so beautiful Minnie." The smaller just whined reaching to touch himself. Only to be stopped by Jungkook who was pinning his wrists to the bed.

"Don't touch yourself." He said in a stern tone causing Jimins body to shiver with more anticipation.

"Kook please~" He whined and squirmed beneath the older.

"Please what baby?" Jimin couldn't think of a way to respond so he just whined more.

"Use your words Min." Jungkook demanded with a smirk.

"Kookie I-I don't know..." The younger could describe what he wanted. The raven simply nodded and began trailing his fingers along the outline of Jimin hard on before wrapping his hand around it. Jimins head was sent flying back on the bed as Jungkooks grip tightened slightly.

"Ahh more~" The blonde whined needily. Jungkook started slowly stroking keeping his pace steady until Jimin wanted more.

"Mm... Kook please faster~" He choked out feeling like he the only thing that mattered is cumming. Jungkook complied and picked up his pace leaving Jimin a moaning mess.

"AHH~ More Kookie More!" He yelled making the older speed up his pace even more.

"I'm gonna..." Jimi. started but was so unsure. He looked to Jungkook as if to ask permission to cum.

"Go ahead baby it's okay." Jimins body immediately release all over Jungkooks hand, leaving some on his thigh too. Jimin laid motionless as the older licked up every bit of cum left on them. Jimin was physically exhausted from all of the new feelings and experiences he just had.

"We have to get you cleaned up." Jungkokk whispered and Jimin nodded reaching him arms to get picked up. The older carefully placed Jimin in the warm bath bath water and bathed him. When he was clean he dried and dressed him before placing him back in bed. Jimin wasn't fighting anything because he was just too tired.

"Goodnight Minnie." Jungkook kissed the youngers forehead as he smiled down at him.

"Thank you kookie. Goodnight." The older was still hard but that would just have to go away on its own. Jimin was already fast asleep.