*ೃ⋅°✧

Third POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in his comfortable bed when he heard a small knock on his door. He didn't move because he was exhausted from unpacking.

The knocking stopped but it was soon replaced by quiet sobs. It took some time for him to realize that there must be something wrong with Jimin. He swiftly jumped up and opened the door to find said boy on the ground crying.

"What's wrong Jimin?" He asked concerned and the younger slowly looked up at him with pouty lips and teary eyes.

"Jiminie had a s-scary dream d-daddy." The smaller was still crying and shaking before Jungkook picked him up bridal style and placed the small boy on the bed.

"You can sleep with me okay?" Jungkook offered and the younger immediately nodded with a small smile.

"Can cuddle?" Jimin cutely asked. The older just nodded as he held the younger close to his chest. He was already quite enjoying being a daddy.

Jungkook was the first to wake up and he was excited to spent the day with Jimin. He only works two days a week so he'll have plenty of time to spend around the younger. He decided to be a good caregiver and make Jimin some breakfast for when he wakes up. He wasn't too sure on what the blonde would like but he thought pancakes would do just fine.

*ೃ⋅°✧

Jimin POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

When I woke up I was expecting to be warm and be being held by Jungkook like last night. But when I woke I was cold and searching for the body heat that was no longer there. I opened my eyes and realized I was alone.

I couldn't help slip into my little space as I started to cry and hug myself. He left me. I didn't want to believe it but I knew he wasn't ready for me to tell him yet. I shouldn't have said anything.

I started to cry harder and louder because I was alone and no one would care. But when I heard the door swing open I jumped at the sight of my daddy standing there.

"Aww Jimin what happened?" He asked concerned while rubbing circles on my back.

"I t-thought daddy l-left Minnie." I cried and clung to him tightly while he held my waist.

"It's okay Min. I'm right here. I was making you pancakes sweetheart." He cooed and at the mention of pancakes I instantly stopped crying and jumped with excitement.

"I love pancakes!" I shouted while getting out of his hold and sprinting to the kitchen.

"Don't run Min you'll hurt yourself!" He yelled after me making me stop immediately.

"Sorry daddy." I apologized and shifted my gaze down to the floor. I heard foot steps approaching me before my chin was lifted by his index finger.

"It's okay baby Daddy didn't mean to yell. I just don't want to see you hurt, okay?" He said in a soft yet stern tone, I nodded and continued to the kitchen.

When I entered the dining room I found a dinosaur plate with tiny pieces of pancakes cut up on it. He's a good daddy. I smiled and ate the delicious breakfast as he watched me. I have to do something as a thank you.

After we were done eating I told him I wanted to play. He took my hand and led me to my room with a sippy cup.

"Here. I'll be in the living room okay?" I nodded and he pecked my forehead before leaving. I waltzed into my room in search of the prettiest crayons I could find. I wanted to make a beautiful picture for my daddy.