I glanced at Caleb who immediately took the laptop.

I threw my boss to the wall ignoring his protest.

"Look here baldie, if there's even a scar on him, you are dead." I threatened murderously as I faced my back to him he suddenly pulled by my hair and thrown to the wall. I winced at the impact feeling a bruise forming on my head.

Before he could do anything else Caleb hit him with the back of a chair and his body dropped on the floor as he laid there motionless.

I look at him shocked.

"Why?" I asked confused at why he would be willing to get in trouble and lose his job for me.

"I don't know okay. I just -your my partner in crime." was his reply.

"Thanks," I mumbled sheepishly.

"Is he dead?" Whispered Caleb I turned to him and noticed how pale he was, he'll probably faint any second now.

I nudged the body on the ground with foot and notice the chest heaving.

"He's just unconscious so don't worry. But we need to hurry," I reassured Caleb.

***

"Are you sure he's here?" I asked looking at the high school building that I am presently attending.

"Positive. Are you sure you'll be okay alone," He questioned concerned.

I put on my camera glasses on and turned it, nodding my head, "Once I find him call the ambulance and backup, and no matter what don't come in. We need someone to stay back." I explained.

"Mariah, I'm not sure about this maybe you should wait?" Caleb asked hesitatedly.

"We can't afford to waste more time we have no idea what's happening to him. I need to go and save him." I jumped out of the van.

"Mariah, be careful," Caleb warned.

3rd person POV

Bella managed to successfully open the locks of the school building with the bobby pin she had.

She cautiously entered the building scanning the area for any sign of danger.

"Left," Caleb whispered through the bluetooth and she followed his instructions silently.

Something caught her eyes as she sensed movements she looked through the glass part of a door next to her to see two shadows.

"He's not with them. But all the wierd stuff have been reported happening on the rooftop" Her sidekick informed. She watched the silhouettes trying to identify them, but it was way too dark in the room to identify the individuals.

'Whatever I just need them to not come out if things got out of hand it's best to have fewer opponents.' She thought to herself.

She noticed the lock of the door and grinned soundlessly locking it and making her way upstairs.

"I can't go by the door, look to see if there's any other way to get there," she whispered knowing that if she went by the door it's equal to walking into the lion's den.